• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Power Rankings discussion (Brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
There should be a "how to" video in a week or so.

Foxy, are Ike, Lucario, and Fox any good in Brawl+?
ike- Is good

Lucario- Dont know

Fox- Is **** IMO.

and be at my house before 10 thats when we are leaving.

Foxy

Smash Master
ike seems crazy fast because of his huge lagless range (especially on his fair). however, apart from hit utilt and uair combos, he seems to have a lot less tools than most characters. i think he's not as good as i originally thought.

lucaro's utilt is a chain grab at certain percents and it looks cool. i don't know if his moves really have enough knockback to combo effectively. his edgeguarding is good with fair combos obviously. his low damage output may make him not too good.

fox LOL

S

smash brawl player 99021

im sorry that i can't wavedash... very sad face

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah no wavedashing, it's one of the two codes made for Brawl+ that are pretty much regarded as stupid.

it's only for nostalgia, it's awkward and doesn't make the game any better. fun, though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So yeah, I talked with Karn about this some, and I'm thinking about putting up the first Brawl PRs after HERB since then we'll at least have both Billfest and HERB to go off of, which most people will be at.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Jim, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but if there's nothing to discuss, then we can't really use this thread for now.

Don't worry, after HERB there will be plenty of activity here.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Your post implied new rankings. You didn't mention the words "discuss" or "decide."

I might be going, but that's irrelevant. You think I'm conceited?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Guys, please don't completely spam up the thread. Dark hart's infractions will start to expire tomorrow.

Also, Dr. Peepee: for some reason the catfish in your avatar always makes me gag a little when I see it ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm no longer encouraging the spam in this thread, but there's little else I can do here.

If Catfish can make you gag several miles away, well...you already know the power of Catfish in person. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom