• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sorry bill bill. Karn called me before you posted that so i gotta team with him for this one. the next one i come to will team for melee bro. anyone wanna team with me in brawl

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'll team with you if you want. Not sure if you know me though. I was at Behr's tournament in a suit and had wings on.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Vilt - Definitely man. I'll be your partner in Melee. Whoppermas is my favorite holiday.

for those who don't know
WoP = "whop" ---> whopper

PP - sorry about the last wing MM we had, you totally won them there. But sometimes magical things happen. And sometimes magic isn't fair. Next time we meet though, maybe.... but if I win, you're gonna need to pull some wings out your *** or something. Just sayin'

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not allowed....I can't go farther than Charlotte till next month I think. Too much green spent at Jubilee. If I had beaten Ali in singles, and not killed us in doubles, and done much better in Melee singles, then maybe I could've made this lol. I'll try to make it to one of these eventually, I hate that I'll miss the first though, I almost feel like I'm not even part of the scene when junk like this happens.

Omsde: Magic is for fairies. Anyway, how much are they worth? Just wondering since I don't think you'll ever actually let me have them lol.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
They're actually custom made, so in other words you can say they're priceless. :laugh: Not by me though, by a friend of mine. She only let me borrow them for Behr's tourney though, so unfortunately the magic isn't even in my possession at the time being. :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Vilt, I'll try not to fail so hard at life after a few more of these aight?

Woman magic, that's dangerous stuff you're playing with pal. I def don't want them now lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well, at least I'll be there, even if PP won't.

...Just because PP is my ride to every tournament doesn't mean I can't show up.

;_;

rhan

Smash Hero
Can ya'll possibly host a tourney like Dec. 20th - Jan. 4? Yeah I know it's a long way from now but just thought I'd ask to just have it as a possibility, cause those are my days out of school and me and a friend would love to come down. We'll play either game (Brawl or Melee). It'll be like a New Year's bash or something. :)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Can ya'll possibly host a tourney like Dec. 20th - Jan. 4? Yeah I know it's a long way from now but just thought I'd ask to just have it as a possibility, cause those are my days out of school and me and a friend would love to come down. We'll play either game (Brawl or Melee). It'll be like a New Year's bash or something. :)
Chances are, that'll be girlfriend time for me. Who knows, maybe I can drag her along?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
No point in me coming around 10 am then. I'll be there around Brawl time.
We will have dedicated setup's for Melee, Brawl and N64 even while the tournaments are running. So while Melee is running we will still have 2 or 3 tv's for Brawl so people can do friendlies or money matches or whatever.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
In light of the hurricane, someone should bring a generator or something.

That way if a tree falls on the place, we don't have to worry about losing power.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I'll pretend I'm Krii's cousin for you bro.

I hope that it misses you guys. This needs to get off to a good start.

Edit: Ptown is a beast.

ptown

Smash Ace
everybody come to this!

i heard some of the people involved make amazing pancakes! so good, they're called mancakes!

be a man! you must be swift as a... strength of a great typhoon...

rhan

Smash Hero
Speedsk8er said:
Chances are, that'll be girlfriend time for me. Who knows, maybe I can drag her along?
Ah veddy nice. ;D

When something pops up, someone inform me please. We would love to come. down.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Aww, I doubt I'll make it out to this one. I'm free and all, but it's probably too short notice. Right now I think I'll be able to make the next one though. Teams then, Adam?

Top Bottom