• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
wow, I thought I was doing somethign special by holding bi weeklies myself, somehow I missed this thread. Oh well, I'm still doing mine. You gboro kids should hit me up if you can't make it all the way to chappel hill. Plus I'm working on some SoVA rep.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Sorry Pepper, We are going to this son. Everyone that I am taking plays Jiggs so you gonna see them Whoppers kicking some butt.

supafranks

Smash Rookie
If I came I could bring an n64 2-4 controllers, and a 32" tv probably. If there is a ssb64 tournament that is, didn't like melee, never played brawl.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Well, my efforts were for knaught it seems. Once I get a vehicle, I will get to these regularly. Perhaps I could get a ride from one of the gboro kids to the next one. I'll have monies for gas and all that good stuff.

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm actually probably coming to this BECAUSE of the hurricane. No rock climbing trip. GREENSBORO PEOPLE CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A RIDE? I CAN HELP PAY FOR NOTHING BUT

alex are we teaming in brawl?
is david still coming? He'll be my melee partner

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm actually probably coming to this BECAUSE of the hurricane. No rock climbing trip. GREENSBORO PEOPLE CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME A RIDE? I CAN HELP PAY FOR NOTHING BUT

alex are we teaming in brawl?
is david still coming? He'll be my melee partner
I'm teaming with Bill.

David should be coming.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i need a partner for both events as well. First to jump on me wins me as a partner :bee:

Although i must know who you are haha

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Vilt says that he can probably take you, give him a call. 336 965 3058

Top Bottom