• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

lord karn

Smash Master
I might actually consider trying to get to this. I'll have to try to see if a few others are interested.

Ninja edit: Is this going to be just friendlies, or are you doing this tournament style? I didn't notice any money involved.
If we get enough people we'll run tournies with $5 entry fees.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Some money involvement would be nice. I don't particularly mind driving 3 hours to Smash, but if I am losing money in a competitive format, it kinda makes me feel like the loss in gas was somehow worth it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Keep on practicing man. You'll get it. It worked for me after all(cept for teaming with good people stuff lol).

If one of these bi-weeklies lands on Thanksgiving break or something, I have a good chance of making it out there then. Hopefully I can make it out there before then, but I can't be sure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
dude neither of you are coming to this stfu and gtfo
I'm not going to this first one, if that's what you mean. I am going ASAP though, have some faith in me bro.

LoZR, it's on man! I don't wanna hear any Fountain johns or anything lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, no worries. I never take anyone lightly cuz I never know when someone is gonna become really good or just flat-out surprise me. Your Ganon was pretty good too if I recall, so work on polishing him up and you'll be fine there as well. I have faith in all NC smashers. It seems everyone is improving lately, and it feels like I'll never be able to see all of the developing talent myself lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Erm, whatever dude. I think you're jealous for not getting the nerve to aks him to IHOP first!

Is the Luigi good? I haven't seen you play him.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, no worries. I never take anyone lightly cuz I never know when someone is gonna become really good or just flat-out surprise me. Your Ganon was pretty good too if I recall, so work on polishing him up and you'll be fine there as well. I have faith in all NC smashers. It seems everyone is improving lately, and it feels like I'll never be able to see all of the developing talent myself lol.
daaaamn you saw the ugliest side of my ganon i've shown in a while... nervous first tourney johns!!! ahha jk

EDIT: karn, might hit you up for some games tomorrow after 5 if you're up for it

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Dark Hart, I just asked him about it, and he doesn't rmember. He does have selective memory though...

Ace man, no worries. We'll have some chill friendlies when I finally make it there alright?

lord karn

Smash Master
daaaamn you saw the ugliest side of my ganon i've shown in a while... nervous first tourney johns!!! ahha jk

EDIT: karn, might hit you up for some games tomorrow after 5 if you're up for it
Sure, I get out of class at 6:15 and then will probably get dinner at Lenoir. My number is 919-810-4681 if you don't have it. Just call me or Bill.

Ace83

Smash Journeyman
YESSS pp. i like friendlies!!!! i wanna get owned by lozr's falcon too (couldn't believe all the moonwalking in the ditto's you had with ali at jubilee.. NC falcons are too good haha) :chuckle:

Malk

Smash Champion
****it if lozr comes to this I don't think I'm going

Actually I'm not going because there's better **** to do in the world but that's a good excuse right?

Top Bottom