• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Has this been advertised in other areas? I'd like to know who from OOS is going.

Hi Lucas, I'm still in the process of getting around to critiquing your second match, but don't worry, I will lol.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'd love to come to these if possible. I haven't been to a tourney since the 3rd round of the Gamestop tournament in Charlotte. I might have a friend or 2 that could come up as well. If we come what should we bring?

lord karn

Smash Master
I'd love to come to these if possible. I haven't been to a tourney since the 3rd round of the Gamestop tournament in Charlotte. I might have a friend or 2 that could come up as well. If we come what should we bring?
Your souls, some money, and a controller.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
As I told Bill more than 100 years ago, I will absotively posilutely be there for these.

Also, I have the no tripping code set on my Wii, and it will be there for those that want to play without falling on their face.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If I can get out of work Saturday, I am 60% sure I'll try to get up there. Taking into consideration it's a 2-3 hour drive, I hope I can win some gas money. When do the festivities begin? I'd hate to be late...

I'll ask Decoy, ARS, XAT and maybe the Lancaster crew if they wanted to come along. 2 hours really isn't so bad...

lord karn

Smash Master
Signups for Melee will probably start around 12, with the tourney starting near one. Brawl will start after Melee. The time that Brawl starts depends on how many people enter Melee. We've got all night, though, so if you're running late just call and we can probably postpone. My number is 919-810-4681.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Melee I played primarily for fun / Ganondoooooooooooooooorf. I'll try very hard to be there for the Brawl fun though.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a Smash 64 setup with two controllers except with no TV. So if anyone else wants to bring a TV to make the setup complete that would be nice.

Also, if there's anyone who could upload some footage for me from a VHS, lemme know.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I am 97% confirmed to be coming. Decoy is coming with. I'll talk to ARS and the lancaster folk on Thursday at the Gamer's Edge Weekly.

If you need, I'll bring my TV / Wii setup.

lord karn

Smash Master
Any TVs and setups would make everything run more quickly. As it is, we have about 4-5 TVs in the apartment.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alrighty. Since I just lost my temp job. I'm coming to this thing. G'boro about to represent....how crap we are. XD Jk jk. Yeah son but G'boro is coming to this.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Lol. A&T. I'm with you Malk. G'boro ftw man.

Edit: Anyone in G'boro that wants to go to this can ride with me and we can STD at my place the day before.

Top Bottom