• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Echo and Lord Karn Present Bill Justice 9/6

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Full results?

Bill's Olimar is effing insane. Scary good.

2 and a half hour drive there, 2 and a half back, 'Bout 40 bucks total for the night, not a bad trip. I'll definitely try to make as many as possible, to show off my Ness-Fu.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Tournament Results:

Melee Singles:

1. Lozr
2. Karn
3. Robert

Melee Doubles:

1. Bro Avengers (Lozr and Karn)
2. Good S*** Adam (BEHR and Speedsk8er)
3. FOD (LDPK and Arc)

Brawl Singles:

1. Lozr
2. LDPK
3. NC-Echo/Bill
4. Karn
5. Dark
5. Arc
7. Gameboii
7. 313

Brawl Doubles:

1. NC Bros (NC-Echo/Bill and Karn)
2. FOD (LDPK and arc)
3. Hate that F'er (Lozr and Speedsk8er)

I'll post some shoutouts and stuff late but I have to go to work for now. Thanks to everyone who came; it was pretty awesome and hopefully we have the same kinda turnout in a couple weeks.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone. I had fun playing everybody that I played and meeting everyone that I did. Big thanks to Bill and Karn for hosting.

As it stands now I'll probably see everyone next time.

Bill - Good **** Adam was Behr and Speedsk8er

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Hrm. I was trying to figure out where I ended up in the Brawl singles.

313 being at 7 would put MMS at like 8. So I assume I'm around a tie for 8 or somewhere 9-10 ish.

I want to lolsorry to Arc after the Marth CP. I felt so bad I couldn't concentrate on the 3rd match.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I don't know who you were, if you were at the Apt yesterday; I have a nice Ness though.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I don't know who you were, if you were at the Apt yesterday; I have a nice Ness though.
I don't really play Ness much though, outside of doubles.

I only played him because I was going against Karn's Metaknight and Karn has a habit of gimping my Nana really easily. It's so hard to grab him... D:

Yeah I was there but I only did doubles.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol at dark hart saying he thinks he would have made money
why do you think you're so good at melee broseph?

gameboii

Smash Cadet
this was fun guys, i'll definitely be there again in two weeks. i'll try to bring more people too.

karn and bill: you guys better get on it if you wanna keep that no.1 spot in dubs, lol.
can't wait to see the matches on youtube, especially the singles finals, cuz i couldnt stay for it. DX

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
this was fun guys, i'll definitely be there again in two weeks. i'll try to bring more people too.

karn and bill: you guys better get on it if you wanna keep that no.1 spot in dubs, lol.
can't wait to see the matches on youtube, especially the singles finals, cuz i couldnt stay for it. DX
Blade, Dark, 313, Gameboi, and that other person in crews if it happens.

Malk

Smash Champion
why doesn't anyone want to see me in action I hate you all I'm going to play bassoon and climb rocks

gameboii

Smash Cadet
why doesn't anyone want to see me in action I hate you all I'm going to play bassoon and climb rocks
i played basson in high school, not sure you can play it and climb rocks at the same time.
if you did that, then i would love to see you in action :chuckle:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lol at dark hart saying he thinks he would have made money
why do you think you're so good at melee broseph?
Melee Singles:

1. Lozr
2. Karn
3. Robert

Melee Doubles:

1. Bro Avengers (Lozr and Karn)
2. Good S*** Adam (BEHR and Speedsk8er)
3. FOD (LDPK and Arc)
Look at the results and honestly tell me I wouldn't have made some money. No offense to anyone that was there.

Ooooooo Face, ******.
:(

We're teaming for Brawl next time, right? It's up to you.

At the next biweekly I hope Dark Hart can make it because I want to see him in action.
DH is a pretty good player, he will be worth your wait.
Thanks bro. :) If you come next to the next one, wanna team for Melee again? I'm sure that we'll better than we did at Jubilee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Next one? Doubt it bro. Maybe after a while my parents will let me go more regularly.

Besides, Twitch will probably team with me in Melee unless I can find one of us a different partner. Thanks for the offer though bro.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That TV in the living room lagged a little bit. Was that Wii hooked up to it with composite or component cables? Or was it running through something before the TV?

lord karn

Smash Master
Oh that explains it. I had fun in our match. The lag messed me up some but I don't want to complain too much. Possible rematch next time?
Yeah, sure. I also want to DK ditto you. The only ditto I enjoy. I'm notorious for not being able to notice lag.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Who's the one who mains Ganon in Melee and told me he just started picking up Luigi? I think he only played Melee and he has really short hair.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
God ****ing ****it!!!!! I Can't Go To Next One, Or The One After That, Or The One After ****ing That, Or The One After That!!!! **** I Can't Go To Anything Till ****ing November!!!! And I Might Miss ****ing Ecrc C3.

gameboii

Smash Cadet
God ****ing ****it!!!!! I Can't Go To Next One, Or The One After That, Or The One After ****ing That, Or The One After That!!!! **** I Can't Go To Anything Till ****ing November!!!! And I Might Miss ****ing Ecrc C3.

wow dude, that sux. your job has you locked down like that?

Top Bottom