• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Lets ask NC why they want me to win, im thinking they will anwser its because L0zR is the coolest guy around. Ive got bill on my side as well.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
PP may drop a tear or 2 after he loses he has been known to do that <3

But ill cheer him back up with laughter when i do the dance

DJRome

Smash Hero
ice cube knows what's up
ICE said:
Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny
adam's dance gon rap

and kevin should tie a string around the back of his glasses ala urkle

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's a beach ball with poles attached to it's legs that continually hit you in the head.

You should beat them for me though so I don't have to deal with em. That'd be nice.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As far as combos(and mid-combo follow ups) go, Adam is fine. He doesn't need much more to learn about that. It's getting around lasers and shield pressure.

Simplifying things, I got nervous and did a crappy job with those last two things when we played at Billfest. He rode the hype and got off.

If you don't want to believe me, then that's okay. I'll just prove it next time or something.

Edit: Lol Adam are you just talkin junk? I really wanna know because I still have Fox things I can show/tell you to help you with if you haven't figured them out yourself.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yeah yeah pp we know it wasn't your best performance to date ;) <3333

I was just giving Adam a well deserved compliment. He is so beast.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nah i know my prob is getting around lasers and getting caught in combos. So now im gonna play a little different so be ready when our next set comes around

Top Bottom