• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Thanks, Kevin. That's what I wanted you to say. (And though calling me out was completely called for, you of all people here know my situation...)

The fact of that matter is, you're our leader. Man up more often, like you just did to me. You want us to be competitive? So do we! We want to get better and learn to compete with the best like you, LoZR, and Ali do. But how do you expect to help us when you baby us so much? (Not saying that you're not helping, because you are.) You have to give us that extra drive because most of us New School NC kids are looking up to you. You just called me out big time, and now I want to practice my tech 'till my fingers bleed and learn these match-ups until I want to forget them so I can get up there to prove to you I know what it means to be competitive and promote competition.

So yes, everything I said to you in this thread was a ruse to get you to blow up in my face and honestly be more assertive toward promoting competition here in NC. How do you think NorCal and SoCal got so good so fast? Did you see all the **** they talk about each other? The HLS group is good start, Kevin, but if you want to create competition, you're going to have to literally create it. We'll all be more than happy to help.
--------------------------

On the topic of Crews, I honestly think that city crews would work much better than East vs West. So much more hype that way.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Bit, i think i took way more stocks than you at tipped off 5. Get at me boy. Im gonna win the next nc tourney and whatever crew im on, we will win =))

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh right, remind me how many stocks you take off of Lambchops on a regular basis.

More than 2?

<3

Edit: btw I started with 2.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
How many times are you gonna lose to Hbox boy. Lord knows you have had 3 times to beat him or something <3. Im gonna **** em all come pound.

Mooooo ill train ya boy.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Then you take everyone from that region though. There's still the exact same argument based on prestige I was using earlier.

If you crunch the numbers, SP is west. Now stop it lol.

@LoZR: when you gonna beat me? Lord knows you've had......since January. <3

Ima **** em all boiiiii

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
pp i just remembered that dub and i are movin to the coast for school during the spring semester...

idk how that plays into things

are we going by hometown or school location?

i think cam falls into this category as well...maybe some others

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I was just waiting for you to get all big and junk, then knock you off your throne so everyone will notice and then they'll be all like, dat dern L0zR he so good i love dat guy

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Fiz: I brought this up forever ago and no one did anything with it. I suggest we let school location rule here, as those people will start playing with their East NC school bros more than their home bros.

@Lucas: you're killing me.

@LoZR: maybe if I go Fox. My Falco only gets better. It only gets better faster, and until you can take a set off of me I won't believe otherwise.

PS: I doubt I'll even need Falco next time we meet.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm killing you, yet you just did it. You're being blunt and honest and to the point, even towards LoZR, whom I'm sure is going to try that much harder now that you said what you did.

lord karn

Smash Master
While you guys have been jabberjawing your mouths off about tea and such I've been practicing melee and lifting weights.

STACK IT UP!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well ive been practicing melee in my mind, i got a vision of how hard im gonna **** pp in the MM.

STACK IT UPPP

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
There's a reason they support you Adam: they like underdogs.

I'm ready. I only have to answer to myself if I mess up.

@Lucas: lkfgjvakdlhgkvdmnvbnkjbdbjndbknstopit

Top Bottom