• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Where are you in relation to Burlington? That's the dividing city I think(I'll check soon).

We're doing regional crews guys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOL

I need to look at the actual numbers. I'll be sure to let you know what I come up with, bro.

Also, it should be all of SP or none.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah, you're a scrub.

@DJ: I'll go ahead and do that.

Btw, I want the full roster for crews to be out before the crew battles happen(whenever they do). Gives people time to plan.

Rosters will be PM'd to me at the same time by each captain.

Edit: how many do we want on each crew? I want at least 6, but I'd prefer 8 personally.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm cool with what Fiz said. Any objections(I'll leave the floor open for a day or so on this since it's important)?

I'll see if Boss Hog wants to co-captain with me.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
west nc:
pp
twitch
jim
$mike
bosshog
ali
stingers
dub

east nc
LoZR
karn
foxy
dj
crystal
ace
darksyde
tc

edit: i am probably not even top 8 for west...maybe...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol screw it, apparently Fiz wants SP to be with west, so that's what it'll be.

Also, west could use people that show up frequently(and people in general lol), so that's fair.

I'll put up sample lists tomorrow once we have this stuff(such as how many per crew) ironed out.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey ace...thanks for the kind words on our vids...jim just told me you commented the other day lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dude it was so random that I went to yall's youtube account lol (even though I have it bookmarked - I have a **** load of stuff bookmarked). Keep uploading, they will NOT go unwatched.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
After d1cking around with mapquest, I have seen that Gboro, SP, and Burlington(Vilt/NisP here as far as I know) should be west NC.

I'll throw up a sample list for both sides in a sec.

Everyone still cool with Fiz's ruleset?

Also, why did this get moved to the social forum? I figured it was regular competitive stuff. Oh well.....

HLS group btw. =p

Edit: west is kind of limited by number of people we have and how often we show up....is there any chance we could make this 7v7 at least?

Also, SP. DUB at least is moving to east NC next semester. I guess he'll play for East NC then?

Edit again: thought about it some, and decided that east won't always have their best around either, so eh. I could use some feedback on this.

Third edit: Twitch and Jim and stongers usually don't make it to stuff for west, and foxy, david, ace and tc usually don't make it to stuff for the east. We seriously may want to trim this down lol.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
i think when we would do this is the more pressing matter
the other stuff can be figured out along the way
and i apparently need to stack it up to make west crew

NCPopo

Smash Rookie
So, I'm curious, what exactly is a crew battle? I get that it's obviously groups representin sides facing off, but how exactly does it work?

Also wik, if you need a spot, me and my Ganon could be cannon fodder, until, ya know, I start ****** like you guys. I guess I'll know where I really stack up when I see some of you guys in Asheboro on the 2nd. Which I'll keep bringing up FOREVER.

null55

Smash Master
i'm willing to MM both DUB and Stingers for a spot on the West Crew.

both of you get at me.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I will MM anyone for a spot
I was thinking the same thing :)

Assuming i could *actually* be present for this, and that people would be willing to play me for a spot, I think there's a good chance of me being on east. Hopefully I'll have the chance, this looks like a lot of fun.

@stongers- I was just saying a few days ago while watching them that i want to see your ganon v. jim random for a change, switch it up :grin:

ps. east would win no doubt.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
WTF

we need less people rather than more if we're going a direction at all lol.

Also, these are tentative lineups. East captain can decide what crew he wants, and I wasn't totally sure about 7 and 8 when I did the west crew. I'll think about it some more though.

As for when.....I think that we have to do it after Pound. We're booked up until January 30th though....but DJ is already running Brawl at Duke on that day, and Stongers' tournament is the weekend after.

I'll talk to DJ and see if he wants to give a day up, or we can wait until sometime in February. That is so far away and I don't want the hype to die out before we get there though.....so if anyoneelse is willing to cancel their tournament for a crews day then I wouldn't be opposed to that.

Top Bottom