• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

DJRome

Smash Hero
does tc ever come out to stuff? i haven't seen him show in the last couple of months to anything. if we do 7v7 with 2 alts / crew, looks like we could get it going. and if we're going by school, i think dub should be on east since crews will happen at that time. but idk

edit:the asheboro thing is jan 2-3 like no one will be able to make that i think

Vilt

Smash Lord
****, I was kept out. ; ; Sad face. When I **** next tourney I better be on top with PP or on top of him. Either works fine with me.

Edit: Jim I'll 10$ MM you and if you win I'll throw in a pack of Marlboro too

null55

Smash Master
***** gets a freee paaaacckkkkkk

stop smoking jim.

you too charlie.

stupid ***es.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
At least if you smoke, smoke Menthol's...

And I disagree with 8v8 I'm sorry guys. 10v10 makes so much more sense to me for some reason...

btw we need to get Malk out here to commentate

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
About the "tentative rosters" on the front page, Cam definitely deserves a spot on the west crew as apposed to Stingers and/or dub.

Also, Josh on east.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i dont think a tourney needs to be canceled in order to do these...

just do it after a duke bi weekly or the ashville thing
If we cancel a bi-weekly, it's seriously not a big deal lol.

DJ is alternating Dukes for Melee/Brawl every week it looks like(unless something more important is hosted then), so it really doesn't seem bad to cut a bi-weekly off(Idc which) for crews.

After Asheboro, isn't there a NCSU thing(also Pound 4 preparation, that and winter break ending for some of us might screw with attendance anyway)? After that is Pound 4, and after that is 2 dukes, and after that is Stongers' tournament. Quite honestly, I don't want to wait until 2/13. We should go over....something, and I'm suggesting a Duke bi-weekly be that something.

Edit: we don't even get 20 man tournaments, Lucas. No. If anything, we should do 7v7 or 6v6.

@Mike: I'll fix them later. I agree with that though.

@DJ: Yeah maybe I'll take TC off.

Malk should commentate for sure lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
We should just do it at the melee duke and just not give anyone slack and start the tournament on time. Although it would be kind of stupid to do these if lozr and pp didn't both show up, otherwise one of the teams would be the obvious victor.

DJRome

Smash Hero
what about doing it on the following day of a biweekly? that or cancelling the first biweekly.

edit: agreed. let's just do it after the first melee of jan

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We won't do it. There'll be something that slows us down or whatever.

For hype's sake, it's really a cool idea to dedicate a day to crews.

Why are you guys so against canceling a bi-weekly? Just wondering.

DJRome

Smash Hero
we could just cancel teams or something there's plenty of time. i mean crews take like 1 hour-1:30 max.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm down for that.

I'll give it time to make sure everyone is cool with the idea, but I'm not sure if I can think of why not(aside from SP missing their teams =p).

null55

Smash Master
i approve of all of these things.

but yeah, blah blah blah, Gboro vs. Raleigh son

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
if TC is in shape of course he should be on it, but I couldn't tell ya if he is. Most likely not. Also... menthol cigs are horrible dark hart! like having AC in your lungs lol. I quit smoking anyways though.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, TC is far from how he used to be. Maybe if he started training/playing again he can be considered better than Josh, but... nah.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Its an alright pokemon in Diamond you dont have much electric types in that game.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Huh? I think you're getting your games crossed, Manectric is R/S/E generation. And the game has Magnemite->Magneton which you can get a little bit halfway into the game iirc.

D/P has Luxray, which is a cooler looking and slightly better Pokemon overall.

I'm lame >_>

BEHR

Smash Hero
Oh im thinking about after you beat Diamond. lol

Luxray is the ****.

Top Bottom