• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright, well if you want my help, then I don't mind giving it. I learned a lot at RoM2.

I agree Ace, Adam is mad legit.

But I'm just gonna be gay and shoot lasers and plink til I win. =p

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
my keyboard doesn't even work. this was typed via on screen keyboard.

Adam, im ready for our MM.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR, we need to get together at a fest somewhere and play a lot. I dunno if I wanna just drive out to freakin Rocky Mount though lol.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Bring your A out here dude. You said you would at some point, and what better time than now before pound. You can stay a night or 2 if needed and hang out with us crazy fools here at rocky mount. You WILL have a fun time if you decide to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwww

fine. Can I pick up some people on the way and maybe bring Twitch? I'll be bored on the drive otherwise.

Edit: Twitch won't want to be in the car that long, so you probably won't have to worry about him too much.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
If you just plan on staying for the day, sure bring whoever we will set up in the garage. If you come alone we can play on a bigger tv in my room.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nah man it will all be worth it, knowing the fun you are going to have. Not to mention you get to play me, you always say you play your best after playing me, so yeah.

BIT!!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
How about this, wherever we go to eat dinner ill pay for your food. I know that doesnt effect the drive time, but will help with funds and such. We will be hanging out with TC zio BEANORZZZZ Choconilla maybe Josh and PAC!? Epic stuff

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's nice of you man. =) Thanks.

Yeah, it sounds like it'll be too good. I'm excited haha.

I won't be going up there until after the 28th. We'll talk specifics when I get back.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Sounds good. Id be more than happy to drop call of duty for a day to play melee with you LOL

Me and PP hitting the gym when he gets here

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Alright then we will get a good enough workout playing smash i bet. For real all we are gonna do is play smash all day then go eat here and there, nothing better than that

lord karn

Smash Master
I've already gotten noticeably better. I just need to work on my shield pressure more, but I found a really easy way to practice that on my own. Go to training mode and put a starman on the opponent because invincibility has the same hitlag as a shield and I don't use the c stick for nair shine nair stuff.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well people ive got to go get ready for work. Gotta be in at 4 this morning =( Then work til about 4 in the afternoon. Worst day ever prolly

DJRome

Smash Hero
pp, bring twitch on the way over and drop him off in the triangle :) then pick him back up on the way back

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol he wouldn't do that.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't let him do it. You're all terrible people. <3

especially east NC in general. terrible.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dude let him stay with me.

Ill give him some cotton candy.

Top Bottom