• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If it has chocolate then you're right lol.

I'll think about it I guess. That is, if you guys are actually serious about the idea lol.

Then again, the parents probably wouldn't like the idea of me not supervising him....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think it should be changed to at least 7v7 because it's nearly impossible to get all of west NC to show for everything since it's farther away(aka always hosted in east NC).

I'm going....sometime. It'll be before whenever you get back I think. I don't feel like clicking back lol.

Edit: I'll make the drive there if you will, Ace. =p

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Edit: I'll make the drive there if you will, Ace. =p
I can drive us the 30th. I think me and dave might go to a unc game, if you want to smash on the 30th or 31st..

edit:

on a more serious note in regard to the crews, awesome idea and there's no need for debate. it will be fun no matter what and probably won't be officially organized until closer to the tournament date. What if like 5-6 people can't make it? anyway..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm back in town on the 28th and can do stuff on the 29th so that could work. We'll see what we can get set up.

If 5-6 people seriously can't make it for either side we should probably reschedule lol.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
So yeah gonna continue with what I said earlier. I'll money match anybodys ***** *** to prove I can be on that crew son. Get at me

null55

Smash Master
lol. what a ****ty thread.

ima **** all of you, that's all i know.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gboro seems to want him on the west crew, so I'll leave it up to everyone as to what they want to do with this situation.

Edit: I still want at least 7v7 or 6v6 for this.

Top Bottom