• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC crews(updated with tentative rosters)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, just imagine how much worse your non-sensical counters sound then. Also, do you ever NOT argue with semantics or indirect trash talk?

Yeah, cept that's not a counter. That's just puff doing things that are harder to do on Fox to an easier to **** character.

And Stongers with his witty backup for the gay side of NC. Way to switch teams like a ****** bro.

DJRome

Smash Hero
kevin, did someone take over ur account? i could swear you not sounding this gay a few weeks ago :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What's that DJ? I was busy successfully edgeguarding a Falcon and I couldn't pay attention to your wack insults.

Edit: Stongers you're not even worth responding to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shady's main trash talk seems based on observations of me against people with terrible trash talk, which is almost as bad as Stongers' ****** trash talk. Good stuff.

It's east vs west DJ, don't help me lol. None of you are saying anything I can't handle, that's for sure.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Shady's main trash talk seems based on observations of me against people with terrible trash talk, which is almost as bad as Stongers' ****** trash talk. Good stuff.

It's east vs west DJ, don't help me lol. None of you are saying anything I can't handle, that's for sure.
Thanks for proving my point.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol, i agree ape
hickory=east?
im tempted to log out and try on principle

kevin, u have to play with me some time. im terrible at this game and need u to pull me up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol @ Shady's semantics trash talk. Man if only you could L-cancel it consistently, then I might be worried.

Yeah it's me lol. But seriously, East NC is gonna get *****.

LOL @ you guys trying to get onto my account. I can only imagine what you would do......
Obv East NC wants to pretend they're on the **** side.

@DJ: yeah we really do need to play. I'm sorry I haven't ever really played you for a good bit before. We need to fix that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've never played pp for a good bit before either. it's annoying when I'm trying to have a serious match with him but he's gotta pause and talk to one of his girlfriends every 5 minutes.

DJRome

Smash Hero
all i have to say is west nc comprises freshman kids and high school buds
east nc are all men

btw, nc, get at me with ur melee discs. i just bought 12 gamecubes

edit: kevin, u never let me get near u :( pew pew :(:(:(:(:(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i've never played pp for a good bit before either. it's annoying when I'm trying to have a serious match with him but he's gotta pause and talk to one of his girlfriends every 5 minutes.
LMAO yeah like Omni.

@DJ: charlotte has no one in high school, Gboro has BEHR in HS but he's not on the regional crew, and Twitch is in middle school so get *****.

East likes to the think they're good at trash talk by using their college "book smarts" to insult the semantics of real trash talk(west NC only, obv). You guys are so pro.

This is smash, not super word brothers.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm talking for my region though. So until they start helping me out then I'll **** these East NC scrubs with words by myself until they admit I **** them at that too.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
nothing good can come from those body slimmers to make women look less like they need to lose 20lbs and more like they know what a treadmill is.

and i'd help you with regional trash talk pp
but i think you're doing a good enough, decent um, well you're doing something anyway
if anything it keeps me reading the thread

Top Bottom