• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Wearing zios tag may influence me to do zios trademark move . . . ZIOSIDE!! For yall nukkas who dont know, thats where zio just runs off the stage and kills himself. Get *****

Banks

Smash Hero
oh ****, i broke 2000
oh cool i just broke 5000

i'm actually only playing smash for an excuse to post here, and once i get 9,001 posts i'm going to make the most clever thread ever and quit most likely and never post again

i would tell you what i have in mind but it's a surprise

also i choose to think of reality as the flipside of swf, it's all about ratio of the time you spend in each world

Banks

Smash Hero
i am very fond of NC, a lot has to do with your sn being Dr. Peepee

it isn't as frightening as some others, so as the young doe approaches and eats corn from the friendly farmer's hands, i have posted in the NC social thread

Banks

Smash Hero
interesting.

i am allergic to dogfish, but i am up to try new things

maybe someday i'll let you guys try some of Maine's famous fishfish

edit - as i typed this post, Gimpyfish signed on to AIM. so much fish

Banks

Smash Hero
well since djrome just called me a stalker i'll not tell the story of how i hid myself in twiggy's suitcase as he was returning to NC

airport security is very tight, and the baggies of crytal meth in my khaki cargo capris didn't help one bit.

Banks

Smash Hero
sadly, i did not actually hide in his suitcase

more importantly, i do not really wear khaki cargo capri pants

(or use crystal meth)

(anymore)

(jk)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think, to understand Banks' ways better, we need to get on that heroin that Banks was on at Pound.

Banks was lookin mad cute at Pound though, but not as much as....

ZGETTO

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Most newer people post more.

You're actually still really new, Chris lol. I don't think it has even been a year yet....
a year? lol i've been competitive since...september. thats when i met cam and he told me about this place. i'm about 5 months in. and i've gotten a lot better...but i see so much room for improvement it's kind of frustrating. i mean sometimes i can't edgeguard spacies. and thats the easy part of the matchup. ARGH.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What's wrong with sayin' Haters gonna hate, when haters are hatin' just to be hatin'? Where's the love?

Banks

Smash Hero
I think, to understand Banks' ways better, we need to get on that heroin that Banks was on at Pound.

Banks was lookin mad cute at Pound though, but not as much as....

ZGETTO
no one can match him

but yea the heroin i use is 50% pure moose urine, strictly a maine product. i can hook you guys up $40 a pound. some of you might want four pound, and on pound 4 i offer a discount. i can't bag each pound seperately so i'll have to stack it up. keep it in a warm place, nice and toasty, to conserve the peepee

ok that's enough for one post

~if a mod infracts me for attempting to sell drugs they need to re-read my post carefully and evaluate their life~

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Banks is hoggling. He ain't no catfish--Maine spams a lot anyway.

They've got nothing on us, but they like to spam.

Top Bottom