• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
wow, it's been way too long since i've played brawl. i didn't even know brinstar was on brawl, lol. looks like it's just as gay as on melee though. :D
At least in Melee, it's just gay.

Brawl, it's glitchy as ****.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Omg the famous Twin A posting in our humble NC thread!

<3 <3 <3

Haha my bad bro. I'm mean in friendlies.

NM Twins are too chill. =)
Dude I was happy you were mean. If it was tourney it probably would've been a 4 stock haha. It's how you learn :p And I'm not that famous. Not as famous as Catfish at least (who are extremely lucky they didn't face the twins in teams... haha yeah right :p)

I believe I met both twins on the ride down from 3rd floor on the elevator at the Hotel.

Nice meet. I guess. Forgot the words that were exchanged. I think it went

Twins: You here for Smash?

ZIO: That I am.

Twins: What's your tag?

(Mind you, they were saying it both at the same time, in sync with another. It was a sight to behold)

ZIO: I post by the name ZIO. I am a god.

*ZIO disappears in a light of smoke*

Twins: Amateur.

*Both twins disappear in a light of brilliance*

*elevator opens on bottom floor with nothing in it but smoke*
Ah yes funny enough we teleported into the other hotels elevator just to freak out some friends of ours. But my brother went to the bottom floor of the elevator shaft instead of in the elevator and thought he was going to be crushed. So I reached through the bottom of the elevator and pulled him through without causing any harm to the elevator (I learned to go through objects. He opted to learn how to read peoples minds instead. Did he show you that one PP?)

DJRome said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz4LGGBurNk

sup
Hahahahahahaha! Dude I just realized we never met at Pound :(

:link:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sometimes I wonder why those videos exist. They serve no other purpose than to being annoying . . . And I would never sit there for the whole time to just watch or hear them play out. Thirty seconds is enough for me.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Sometimes I wonder why those videos exist. They serve no other purpose than to being annoying . . . And I would never sit there for the whole time to just watch or hear them play out. Thirty seconds is enough for me.
Their length just adds to their comedic value. I doubt many people actually listen to the entirety of such videos, lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sometimes I wonder why people who don't play smash post on SMASHboards. Just me though
That's funny, cause I play smash.

What's your point? What are you driving at? Huh? Be more straightforward.​

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This morning. I entered class. Class is an event.

Be more straighforward.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Karn, there are many things to be sent and received in this world. What are you driving at ?

Be more straightforward.

;D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I assume a response to that comment would garner something else just a sad.

So, I can't really say much to it without some more sarcastic remarks.

Yes. I am mad. :mad::mad::mad::mad: I have every right to post as you do. Get at me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Money Match?
Three Hundred Dollas.

Unless you know another place that sells skittles 'round here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Also - I don't hide. I just can't be seen by the standard man, for I am a god. Beyond your scope of understanding.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
It's really mind boggling to try and understand how people stand being around you. I'm not having fun if I'm not winning so you better let me win

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's, like, my motto.

So you let me win?

Also - People stand to be around me as I am not what I am here. And, usually, the same applies to most anyone. I've rarely met a person who was quite like their forum persona.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I'm also exactly the same. PP's KNOWS IT. PP as my witness.

Also I think you should stay on topic okay guy? I'm gonna be a moderator even though I never go to tourneys or keep up with the meta-game.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also I think you should stay on topic okay guy? I'm gonna be a moderator even though I never go to tourneys or keep up with the meta-game.
Aye? You sound like a serious case of me. Even though I keep periodically go to some tournaments.

But hey - explain the moderators that are in the Artwork Emporium, and other subforums like that. Nothing related to smash, aye?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I used to think I was similar in real life to how I am on the boards...until Pound 4 when everyone who'd never seen me was surprised that I wasn't some small nerdy white boy......what does that mean, anyway?

shoulda been more straightforward :(

Zio? plays smash?

lollllllllllll

finally posted something funny that wasn't a picture!

Top Bottom