• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I can't make it :<

Another opportunity arose this weekend that I simply cannot put smash bros over.

I'm kinda bummed, but yeah..

$mike

Smash Ace
PP just texted me. He says he went in first for USA vs Europe crews and took 6 stocks. He got rid of Strawhat Dahean and took 2 stocks off Remen. Good sh*t PP.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yea Twitch it was. It made me wanna shoot myself in the face, so I went and pooped then came back, but it was still going so I went and took a nap then I woke up to watch the final puff vs puff ditto.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You, Adam, and NC as a whole, I think, won that tournament, regardless of the more than expected results at the end.

We had people asking what Stack it Up means, and even people saying that too, but only when our NC bros looked like they were losing.

Damm tools.

BEHR

Smash Hero
He did a good job avoiding your lasers when recovering.

He beat your Falco in Falco dittos?...

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
He beat your Falco in Falco dittos?...
Axe is beast at that matchup... I've been watching him and Vman's vids since day 1. Beast Falco dittos. Also he didn't show it in that set but Axe is a powershield monster

PP's gonna **** all falco's eventually though, I can feel it.

Top Bottom