• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i will play this weekend. but you gotta make it to gboro :-\. i should have $mike though, and maybe behr too, if he can find a way over.

edit: i have the means to assist in gas if that is what you desire.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
cool. i just texted mike, he said tomorrow sounds good for him. we don't have a time frame yet, but whenever you come over should be cool, just let me know when

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Someone, please help.

A group of Smashers are currently stranded in Greenville, SC. They got in a car accident on the way to Pound 4, and their vehicle is totaled. Everyone is okay, though.

Anyone that could give housing or pick them up to take them to a hotel or something would be greatly appreciated.

Call Mike (Umby, if anyone wants to know) at 404-536-7122 if you can offer any sort of help to them.

Umby

Smash Master
Letting you know, my party and I are safe. Heading back home shortly. Please call though, just in case there's an emergency and I can't reach anyone else.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
OMG LOZR JUST TOUCHED MY HAND AND TOLD ME GOODNIGHT.

i love meeting new people. anyone staying at the fairfield?

oh and crio we ARE playing tomorrow after the tourney

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Munkey has said something like this before - Why try to set up a tournament no one is going to? No one likes you.
I agree with this Munkey guy XD

I find it funny that I've been mentioned twice on smashboards in the past 2 weeks
and both times it was Zio referencing how I was mean to him years ago

obsessed much?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
It's not a problem..

... as long as my name isn't on some hit list you made while you were sitting around your house, putting on lipstick and wearing womens underwear with your **** tucked between your legs... dwelling on times you had your feelings hurt.

you hear about **** like that on A&E all the time

you seem like the type

$mike

Smash Ace
Updates from PP so far:

He friendlied Amsah and went even with him.

He also 2-0'd everyone in his pool.

More to come soon.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I seem like the type, Munkey? Not at all. Just meet me once, and hopefully that will change your outlook on my character. It's all good.:p

Also - Pound . . . I lost my interest. :C But I'm about to upload some photos. Post them here on this post. You'll like one, ACE.

There were nametags . . . So I got creative.

Hilarious reaction image, IMO.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ugh. My weekend is ruined.

I just got a call from my mother this morning telling me she's being sued by Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks for the illegal, either download, or distribution of the Soloist on 12/24/09. It seems that's when my brother DL'd it, and left it as a shared file so the whole world could track it.

What do I do in this situation?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I mean.... I download dvds, blueray, music albums, software, and books all the time. I don't even turn share/upload off, and I've never gotten in trouble. I just turn it off when I'm done downloading... sometimes it gets left on over night though. I think my provider, embarq, is pretty cool about it.

Anyway, I'd search the internet for similar suits. I really doubt that they're succeeding with the majority of them. Dreamworks and paramount try to sue out-of-the-country bittorrent search engines all the time with no success. Just do some research.

Top Bottom