• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Calling for a infraction - I just Censor Bypassed, goddamm

DJ, dunno why you brought the discussion done. I think, for someone to get something done, I was referring to myself. And I WILL get something done. Aye (pirate, ***)?

Though things aren't largely enforced, I wasn't going to say anything. I was, but then someone called my post spam, although I was mentioning that I wanted to start a tournament. Now, hold up, I know what you'll say, as Munkey has said something like this before - Why try to set up a tournament no one is going to? No one likes you. But, I think, people will come.

Just try to disregard my persona online. It is certainly not the same face to face.

I'll remain "chill" for now, nino (spanish, ***). I'll sit back and watch things play out.

Is this cool with you?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i still don't think zio realized ace was joking when he called it spam...i could smell the sarcasm from here...and that ***** is from the outer banks. the outer friggin banks.

BANKS.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And now, a word from our sponsors

Today's skirmish was brought to you by the letter Y. Current users online that represent this letter are Yeniths, Yink, yoshididdy, yoshq, Youko, YUNq PHR3$H.

May we see them in our Namesearchan future.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I realize that, and halfway through my post I thought "Hey........He's giving me my medicine." and proceeded to get angrier.

<_<

I have a short temper.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Whoa, really???

I figured that was over because the Mourning Pirates were basically disbanded.

Regardless, I thought PLUR was hosting something big after HERB 3? You might have to get in line lol.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I will attend the SP tourney.

EDIT: I'm also hoping to host a decent size tourney. Not sure when though, it should be summer when my family goes on vacation.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin likes living dangerously.
Oh herro prease, I'rr be handorin tings from here ferras.
my handorin the cookie jar
Well ZIO, you wouldn't be trying to bring things back to the way they were in the old days, would you? I'll gladly go fetch a few posts I've found by some of your biggest fans that would be well-received by those who are less than pleased with your latest semi-mod status.

Edit: Handorin at BANKS
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

caps handorin
lol. fffffffff

I was asking for it.

Top Bottom