• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The only research I can do is over the internet, and it all sucks. It sounds like we will have to pay a price, regardless. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, apparently. I think a lawyer is needed . . .

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
so I heard Tek0 got wasted 2 nights ago and blew groceries in DJN's hotel room, and that he got dq'd yesterday. That sucks, I wanted to see him do well.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh yeah. The man is ruthless.

Didn't give them a second thought. He said "If you want back in, then you can pay $20 and think of that as your final warning."

lord karn

Smash Master
Karn how did you do in melee? I heard your name on the livestream making it out of first pools.
First round of pools I lost to Overtriforce (sheik from spain) and the GERM. I had a match vs. both of them but then I whiffed the uthrow uair at the end that would have killed. :( I shouldn't have beaten over anyways, though, he killed himself twice that match. I beat Solar, who went peach on me and Jonas, some european ganon/marth.

In second round pools I lost to silent wolf, silentspectre and Kirbykaze. SW ***** me. SS ***** me first match, but I was going even with him the second match until I killed myself at 0. ugh. Kirbykaze 2-0'd everyone in our pool. I did really well with him, having the lead for the first couple of stocks both matches, if I recall correctly. I think I did better vs him than sw, but I'm not sure. I beat Aniolas (armada's brother) and Myztek (some falco player).

null55

Smash Master
stfu Twitch.

good *** **** to Catfish. some unlucky gayness occurred. yall shoulda been in GF. no worries Adam vs. SS, we try our best and JC forgives us. i wouldn't have been surprised at a first placing, tbh, but third is still glory/$$$. good **** nonetheless. i certainly approve.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
How's PP doing in bracket? Anyone know?

Edit: ****, I guess PP's in losers? Lost to AXE.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
At this point, I know PP has eliminated ChuDat, and was facing Overtriforce (I think he can win that one, but who knows).

M2K and hbox will go down tomorrow. (Edit: Hold up, ChaosMarth says Hbox beat M2K!)

Atlantic South is repping hard, guys. Give our guys your Catfish powers.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
For the record, PP beat OT and is guaranteed top 12. Hbox is confirmed beating M2K.

lol Danny Mexico.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Is Axe in winners still?

Axe. <3

/bias

Hows Adam doing?
Axe is in losers, I think. I can't tell whether he beat or lost to Linguini there. Winners is Jman vs. winner of Mango vs. Lucky. Winner of that is vs. Hbox.

Our Adam is out. :(

$mike

Smash Ace
PP says:

"I lost to Axe second round after my bye. Then I got pissed and beat Chu Dat and OverTriforce (**** Euro Sheik). Tomorrow = DEHF and Lucky."

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That was pretty intense

I'll tell you, NC repped again for doubles, thought they made 3rd.

There were Cheer wars, even. Darn, some folks were using the motion yelling "Get F'd Up," then some other jealous people saying "Stack it up" when their folks were getting a combo off of our Catfish. But let me tell you, No one does it like NC!!! **** adam and HBox raising their hands to the crowd, urging us to GO OFF! We were recorded doing the Stack it up motion Knorr did at HERB2.

Then the final match ends up being a stand off between L0zR and Darkrain on Pokemon Stadium. Adam went to the left of the stage behind the tree of the Forest fire version of the stage. Darkrain stood on the other side. At this point, Adam turned and raised his hands. THE WHOLE CROWD!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then, finally, the stage change, and they were off. Everyone stood still. hundreds of people watching the projected screen. Lozr and Darkrain exchanged missed hits. Over two thousand viewers in the stream. And finally, the last hit.

Dark rain wins. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But lord, if that was anything special. And they got every aspect of that event recorded. Can't wait to see it.

Oh yeah. Doubles finished without hype. No one watched after NC was out. Cause, IF IT AIN'T NC, IT AIN'T HYPE! (I think Snapp said that)

By the way - lots of people were doing the trash talking on NC. NC! Of all states. All we were doing was supporting our boys. What kind of game is that? And SuperRad (namesearch), I can scream louder than you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im glad Axe beat PP. <3

Axe reppin Pika good ****. <3

Adam your the **** best man. <3

Top Bottom