• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't hate me, bro. Let us meet first before you permaban me.

EDIT - Toasty? :( Am I that bad?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Ace, thats not fair. you can't take $200 from PP.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I lost my voice for a week for North Carolina.

A WEEK!

Do I gotta pick this game back up, too? I ain't got talent. So I will choose Ganondorf (I always wanted to play him, after see king Jeremy beast with 'im).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Zio, it's cool.

Mooooph: Zio used to play Smash.

Then I four stocked his Marth with Ness at 6 AM before Jubilee 2007...and I literally saw the heartbreak on his face.

But he's part of the NC community so yeah...it is what it is...

at least he shows his support for NC so that's always good

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ha ha, AWWW! Why do you remember that, Toasty? WHY!?!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And I was the fool thinking I would have a good chance since it was a Ness. Boy did you show me wrong.

Also - PP. Your post count for this topic alone doubles mine, and I think Ace's. At least, the 2nd and 3rd place posters don't add up to the top poster, being you.

You post tooooooooooooo much. It's inhuman.

DJRome

Smash Hero
zio, i don even wanna hear about you claiming your contributions to nc smash. show up to 1 event all year and that gives you clout? hmmm. . . methinks not

plus it's not as if you need your voice for anything

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha yeah, as soon as i got on the boards, i just did stuff. asked ganon questions, and just kinda tried to make myself sorta known here.

getting into day heated day long arguments helped though haha.

all things considered though, i've been here as many months as you've been here years. something does seem a little off lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i would, but most stuff i go to is west of raleigh...i'm not much of a fan of overshooting and doubling back...

but i mean, given gas money, i'll listen to some sports radio and drive you wherever you'd want, Zakat.
i still feel really new. my post count sort of oddly signifies it (probably like a hundred of these posts are in linguini's Q&A)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i would, but most stuff i go to is west of raleigh...i'm not much of a fan of overshooting and doubling back...

but i mean, given gas money, i'll listen to some sports radio and drive you wherever you'd want, Zakat.
i still feel really new. my post count sort of oddly signifies it (probably like a hundred of these posts are in linguini's Q&A)
Most newer people post more.

You're actually still really new, Chris lol. I don't think it has even been a year yet....

Top Bottom