• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
What a legend, i bet he has no idea, some big sexy black guy, that he never even met. screams that chant at the tourneys

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Boss Hog=Boss Hog
Boss Nasty=Richard

I don't like the idea of Project M, but we'll see where it goes.

@Toasty: MMMMmmmm that seems like a good ideer.

@Boss hog: legit!
Boss Hog = mah n****

Boss Nasty = ommmmg sexy Peach! and chill *** dude!

Project M = hmmm...why not? *files under "we'll see"*

PPMD = <3<3<3

boss hog didnt really come up with it
it's just a poker thing
semantics, my friend, semantics...Boss Hog's the one who brought this poker-inspired phrase to fame and glory!

[fame and glory = use of it as a concept synonymous with "do work, son" mixed with "good ****" and then injecting it into the NC world which then seeped into the Smash world]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Daft, have you seen Ptown's(Peter's) posts in the brocator thread? He lives in Charlotte and plays Melee. He used to play with Ali a lot but now he just doesn't. He wants to know if he's still welcomed to play with you guys and if he could get a heads-up next time you guys get together.

yee

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Hey Daft, have you seen Ptown's(Peter's) posts in the brocator thread? He lives in Charlotte and plays Melee. He used to play with Ali a lot but now he just doesn't. He wants to know if he's still welcomed to play with you guys and if he could get a heads-up next time you guys get together.

yee
Are you talking about El-Cancel ? Eitherway he's proabably cool. So. It's cool .. :D

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
There was a tiny bit of snow on the ground here at the beach.. which is impressive. It rained a lot though so now there are frozen puddles everywhere

DJRome

Smash Hero
i really hope it doesn't snow again. that ish makes walking to class such a drag. and i can't use the benches anymore.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Also. I know that some of you are waiting for the Pound 4 pics I promised to put up but this comp is sooo slow and I can only use the simple uploader ( 5 pics at once instead of all of them )

Sometimes it wont let me even upload. Trust me. They would be up by now. I'll put them up little by little
or go to a friends place when I have the time. K thanks

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh goody, another "snow day" tomorrow. better get my sled and...wait...all the snow's gone!
Yes, this place is no good when it comes to weather such as this.

When I lived up in NY, the roads were clear just hours after the storm, and usually we would only see two hour delays. Things wouldn't get canceled unless there was a solid five feet of snow on the ground.

My street still wasn't taken care of, even today. But the sun took care of it. The city of RM didn't start clearing the streets until about noon yesterday and they did a crappy job.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Felipe, you're one of my favorite people that I met at Pound.

Epic times, bro =D
Same here bro, definitely EPIC times. We need to do it again at HERB 3 ! $3 MM my ganon ? ;D

daft, try a new browser or google a program to help upload :)
I use a computer center in my apartment complex. The computers are rigged so that you can't download Flash or anything that they don't want on them. It's frustrating sometimes.
I could download Google Chrome and be set but they don't want it on for some reason.
Thanks for the heads up though DJ !

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Dr PP, your ugly mug is going to be up in the magic trick thread soon (kidding about the ugly mug thing :p). We should be putting up all Pound 4 pics either tonight or tomorrow (to anyone ese who saw magic tricks and had their pic taken).

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9414296#post9414296

Also Toasty, my brother told me about his project involving a trick named after you. I helped him out a little bit and with some luck we will be unveiling it at either APEX 2 or Genesis 2 :D

<3 you guys

:link:

Top Bottom