• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

good stuff nc XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's pretty sad how far that has come. But they just keep simply rewriting, renaming, and redoing the whole process with those bills.

All until they finally pass. And now they're on the brink of passing. And once this country does it, I have no doubt other countries will attempt to follow suit. At which point there will be no safe haven.

All I really want is to be left alone, honestly. I don't watch TV as I find too often there to be heavy censorship, and I simply get sick watching the news because I'm aware that what they are "reporting" has been skewed or not even truly relevant. I mean, this **** got through and no one reported on it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I heard about that S.....not even sure what to do but if rioting happens that's probably a good idea.

Also dorsey I'll get there in a minute lol....I'm afraid to go in there.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
today I gave a speech that made my english teacher cry because of how good it was.

y'all *****s need to get on my level.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to have to read that bill to know exactly what it entails(before I start any riots ;) ), it has been reported though in the past few days... I listen to a lot of radio in addition to reading articles from sources ranging from slate to al jazeera eng. overall it's been kept quiet, but not silent.

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Did you mention being a guy with a giant ego who thinks he's a pro dancer but in reality is so bad a stick figure is a better dancer than he is?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I like Chocolate hamantashen. If you haven't had chocolate ones, you should give them a try next Purim.

Top Bottom