• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
happy holidays merry christmas happy new years and all that jazz

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Just to let y'all know.

I'm calling dibs on Noomi Rapace. You can't have her. She's mine.

Merry Christmas.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Arkham Asylum and Fallout 3 are both $5 today. Should I get them? My laptop can run both of them on minimum settings.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
For 5$, sure.

Fallout 3 has a cool story line and very cool gfx... Much easier to appreciate with a 23 inch widescreen LCD with a badass video card, though... I'm an fps kind of guy, although games like that aren't too shabby. Take gow3 for example, that game gets wayyyyyyyy cooler if you're actually utilizing 1080p on a badass monitor.

I'd check out Rage if I were you!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I have gow1 and 2, although I haven't picked up 3 yet. I enjoyed those. I'm not a fan of blood and gore, though, so I always play them with the violence on minimum. Also, FPS is the one genre I've never liked, so I usually avoid those games.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Ah, yeah I'm the opposite. I've been competing in fps's for.... 10 years haha(quake series games, particularly quake 2 I am most known for). Nevertheless, I think you'd like Rage. Similar to fallout3(instead of a war causing a post-apocalyptic world, an asteroid did it)... and it's more so an RPG than an fps, although it is both. I haven't played it yet myself, but I know a lot of people like it.

As far as gore is concerned, usually fps's have an option to turn it off and even if not you can switch it off manually in console with a clientside command(something like, cl_particles 0 ... typically blood is a 'particle')

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I just looked into fallout3, and you can edit the .ini file to disable gore. I'll look into Rage, although I'll probably have to wait until I get more money.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Fallout 3 and Arkham Asylum just finished downloading. If it weren't for the time, I'd pull out my cube controller and start playing them. I guess I'll have to wait until the morning.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Hmm.. I forgot to mention, I only play PC fps's. I can't stand fps's with any kind of controller really, although I can play them sort of. The amount of restriction I feel from a controller to free-looking with the mouse, not to mention having an entire keyboard to bind keys to my liking / the ability to modify .pak files...... is like tenfold in comparison to like, brawl to melee. although that's a weird comparison.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I like New Vegas better then FO3

but I mean, they are kinda the same game. I just LOVE ceasers legion and The story of new vegas so much.

Hardcore fallout fanboy btw. I have spent so much on DLC

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Steam let me get Fallout 3 with all the DLC for $7. I just played it for a few hours and got to Megaton. I'm enjoying the game a lot. NV was $10, but I didn't get it. I might get it once I finish all the games I got for Christmas.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yo, i met a kid named iLove at pound V and i think he said he was from NC. confirm/deny? it would be super legit if he came to apex. .

Top Bottom