• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My Doc has been **** lately. Using A for better guided Bairs feels so good. Works so well for guiding Marth's Fairs/Uairs and Falcon's Uairs especially too.

Also, I was on 9Gag this morning and saw this. I am amused because I have seen Cam specifically make this face whenever he sees somebody else in the community get confronted with a difficult decision and it murders me every time.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
And that hatred may be completely justified.

But you make that face. Just sayin.

-

Also, I found out I passed the last of my first 15 tests for work so I finally get a raise, among other things. Life is good.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin, I finally got to watch part of your set vs Armada the other day. Yeah, I know, I'm way behind.

But yeah, I was in my kitchen with headphones on randomly yelling OH! OH! OHHHHHHH!!!!!

My belated hype didn't help though, you still got CG'd at FD like a scrub. :[

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You need Kage to give you lessons in being a warrior. Then you won't get sick because the viruses/bacteria will be too scared of you to do anything.

EDIT: Kage, you have terrible timing. You just ruined my entire post. When I meet you, I'm going to destroy your Ganon.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You need Kage to give you lessons in being a warrior. Then you won't get sick because the viruses/bacteria will be too scared of you to do anything.

EDIT: Kage, you have terrible timing. You just ruined my entire post. When I meet you, I'm going to destroy your Ganon.
Well.. very true, the true spirit burns all sickness!!!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You need to believe in your spirit more. Every time I get sick, the sickness melts pretty quickly just because I want it to be with everything I have. It's experience it has nothing to do with watching animes. Animes for me simply contain certain useful truths you can use for your daily life, I don't take everything out of them lol. Just like there are truths in Smash/your friends as well, you pick out the good stuff.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
!!!!

SMITHERFIELD GOD****MIT I TOLD YOU TO BE CAMRON'S SEEING EYE DOG AT LEAST 923 SPEED RUNS AGO

YOU WAIT TIL I SEE YOU SMITHERINGTON (esq.)!

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY

Top Bottom