• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Kevin, im going to kill you

With a knife

If you say you performed pathetically bad again

Honestly

The only thing I hate more than not being good at this game, is when one of the best players in the world says they did badly when THEY GOT SECOND TO MANGO JESUS **** KEVIN SERIOUSLY??!?!!!!?

:phone:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dr pp is a pp

i havne't played smash bros

i wanna play smash bros

Divinokage

Smash Legend
yeah but he's rubbing it in really hard

and I shouldn't have performed so pathetically badly
Ya but you seemed to be accepting to whatever is going to happen in the near future from Mango. Just kick his ***, next time. You always have a 2nd chance at this game, work it baby!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it's like that one time i never got to play with kevin nanney

then he played with me for 30 minutes

then NEVER PLAYED WITH ME AGAIN

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol let the man be mad.

sheez. if he thinks he should have done better, and could have done better, then let his salt build, and let it fuel him to improve.

:ganondorf:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ya but you seemed to be accepting to whatever is going to happen in the near future from Mango. Just kick his ***, next time. You always have a 2nd chance at this game, work it baby!
I am not accepting. I only played like it.

I don't want a next time I should have beaten him last time. Next time for sure though.

it's like that one time i never got to play with kevin nanney

then he played with me for 30 minutes

then NEVER PLAYED WITH ME AGAIN
I'll show you!!!!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
pp maybe you should start messing around at tournaments and picking different characters.. that way if you don't play to your expectations you could just blame it on that. Just start thinking you're the **** as well, and I am sure you could convince a following of trolls to support you.

edit: I will lead the following

edit2: I'd take kage's advice.. he's currently employing it after getting hypeswagged on by darksyde... there's always next time warrior

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
rofl. so basically be the next mango?

Come on, Kev!! we all know you are capable of beating anyone in the world. Your time will come soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks, I think I'm going to really apply my mind and be 400% serious now. I'm really excited to see what I come up with. =)

Also, if you guys want some hype salt trash talk, I suggest checking out my thread in the Falco boards. Armada and I are goin at it.

Top Bottom