• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
What are you talking about?

I could watch Fly Amanita play all day.

Also he is better than Wobbles. And Chu. I think he's the best IC's player right now.

Take that only for what it's worth, tho. I don't actually play IC's.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Everyone got ****ed up by Mango, what is your point? lol.
I think his point was that you lost one game against Hax because he played Pink Falcon, and Pink is very close to Purple.

For what it's worth, compared to how everyone else did against Mango, I thought you did pretty well.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya I took some advice to heart and worked on being more aggressive with edgeguarding since it was my main weakness I think, and also I tried to work with getting better at positional advantage and mixing things up. Like more WD OOS, more movement, staggering attacks and stuff like that. I'll try to keep it that way but it's definitely not easy. =P

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
kage is mad good.

i got bodied.

next tournament we're both at, we clearly need a setup together. you just stayed in the tournament too long for that to be reasonable LOL.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ya I took some advice to heart and worked on being more aggressive with edgeguarding since it was my main weakness I think, and also I tried to work with getting better at positional advantage and mixing things up. Like more WD OOS, more movement, staggering attacks and stuff like that. I'll try to keep it that way but it's definitely not easy. =P
You should listen to me more often. I know (almost) everything.

Kage isn't at the level where he's held back by his character solely. I thought he was for a while, but lately I've been a lot more critical of people and, yeah, Kage's still got a lot of room to grow. Which is neat.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Kage isn't at the level where he's held back by his character solely. I thought he was for a while, but lately I've been a lot more critical of people and, yeah, Kage's still got a lot of room to grow. Which is neat.
I really want to get better and it's finally working it's magic again, it feels amazing. =)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

it's like you're the cute version of me

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Swagging on Kage's Ganon with my Falco super hard that PC Chris got mega hyped was the best feeling ever. :083:

The Falcon dittos...went not quite as well. lmao

Kage is mad legit and played super well in bracket. He outplayed Aziz during their set regardless and it was an INCREDIBLY good hype match.

Sitting beside Kevin and Mango in the front row of Grand Finals was unreal. Like...probably the craziest set I've ever watched. Molly whopped.

EDIT: Sleepy, you are the cute version of you shutupppp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why you never respond to me on aim
I didn't get on aim last night. Didn't want to deal with the douche and I had homework to do. Turns out I could've went right to sleep since I drove home all day yesterday instead of sleeping at 3 because the homework could have all been postponed until today or later.

I'll respond to you today once I calm down. I'm still incredibly hacked off.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i think i want to play smash bros

kk rebuffing me, just like all my love interests.

sigh.

Top Bottom