• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow wtf dude......I thought everything in that area was just hot desert all of the time LOL. Got my A educated today.

Hopefully it clears out man. =)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I doubt it because Josh doesn't check the boards much anymore.
Unless I'm at work and not busy this is pretty true.

No selfrespecting Falco would ever fh Dair a marth, especially on fd. Cause when you do that, you get grabbed, then the rest is m2k vs any spacie in fd
I would. Run up with lasers and bait an Fsmash or something, FH -> FF Dair to the back part of them. The worst that happens is you get hit with Dair/UpB outta shield when, if you can get behind him, you can get shine combos or Utilts to punish jumps OOS.

I crash Josh's house all the time

:awesome:
Anyone who has ever seen Lucas at my house knows that my houses crashes him.

(I would love to live in) freakin raleigh....
I definitely wish you did. I'd make you spend time with me doing things that don't involve Melee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, it could happen eventually. =)

After a while I may end up getting even closer to Raleigh than just whatever happens this year.

vZakat

Half Genie
No counter picks. No gratuitous sex/violence. That's right up my alley. Kevin, we should totally room together. Two awesome bachelors painting the town pink red. That sounds mad fun doesn't it. Aw yeah. :cool:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
"okay guys, from here on out record everything I say.... I instantly regret saying that."

:phone:
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

leave it to ****ing ME to do something stupid like that

the sad part is, i remember nothing from that night aside from my conversation with my friend lindsey, making beats with josh and my epic battle with the toilet on Final Destination

Top Bottom