• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hahaa . . . yeahhh . . .

I'm not doing that anymore.

Well, except that one 99 stock match. Very discouraging when I'm at 40 stocks and he still didn't break 90. We ended it with him on 85 when I had none left.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh, I know all about it lately. Whenever I get to really moving vs the guys I do the most epic wildest whackiest stuff.

In other news, I am in love with full hops. FH FF late laser <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've actually laid off on FHs lately. I've found more work needs to be done in my ground game.

And I haven't been watching much Mango lately. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
FHs aren't safe on principle, but the fact that Falco's Dair is incredibly threatening combined with his lower level laser control makes his safer than most.

But yes, Melee being fast and aerial DI being tricky makes them pretty difficult to react to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm actually surprised you see Marth vs Falco on FD lol.

That aside, Falcos actually are supposed to know not to FH against Marth unless it's for like comboing or platform tech chasing/baiting purposes. It should happen very little vs that guy.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what is the time frame we are thinking of for josh's?
I may be able to go, but I don't think it's likely, considering I spent all of today away from home.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i can't do tuesday. random award johns. won't be leaving till friday now. things seem to be happening sunday anyway, but i wanted to let ya'll know.

vZakat

Half Genie
Tuesday's a lot better for me as well. I still might be able to get there today but that doesn't look that likely.

vZakat

Half Genie
So we were gonna just crash his house? lol

I can't make it today anyway so whatever...

Edit - Got a text from josh saying it's on. Wish I could go :(

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol New Mexico weather is a joke in itself. Our winters hit below zero and our summers break 100 degrees lol. But this random snow just sucks :(

Edit: Oh ya PP. You and my bro should MM me and Axe at Genesis :D Lol gotta make sure that's cool with Axe first but ya haha.
:phone:

Top Bottom