• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I really am enjoying that the ignore list no longer shows posts by ignored users at all.

vZakat

Half Genie
Because she has an awesome country accent and every time I imagine her saying dwam I laugh. It's totally a word she would say. And her facial expression in that picture totally looks like she's saying dwam.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I find it funny how there's more people using color, but I don't see it thanks to being able to disable it, but I still manually throw mine on so folks who have the same feature I have on doesn't work out when they see my posts.

derp

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I would love to make it bro yet i have work this saturday =(

Im off a couple of days during this coming week though if you guys are free. I think im off tuesday and wednesday

Miss u2 lucas

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i'm going home tuesday afternoon, so i'd be down to stop in raleigh for a few hours that afternoon/evening to see how my mentality is and if saturday's session helps me any.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm pretty damn jealous too. I used to play Adam every day that first Summer I was playing.

Now that I'm good enough to really play with him I'm lucky to see him once every 2 or 3 months. :[

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wish I was nearly as good as the both of you. At least then I wouldn't feel like I'm wasting his time every time we play.

Top Bottom