• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Oh snap!! Yeah, my sister Alex and I are the -only- divers that dove for SRHS so...lawl...that's pretty non-noticeable.
oh yeah "that other race" hahaha, trust me, Class of 2014 is really white O.o
I am -so- ready to be out of here....1 more year >_>
Hey, I didn't do -anything- at SRHS! Good times.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NC Apex Shoutouts

Doin it here so no one misses them. =)

Yay- Where do I even start? Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for driving, givin me S that I eat but like to be a gay about eating(lol), teaming with me(you got off and we had **** team combos lol) and for being awesome to be around. Also you look sexy in a suit. <3

Diatenshi- I heard you were doin some good stuff at Apex man. Thanks for your support and for lookin sharp haha.

Karn- Funeral-status haha. I heard about how close you were to making bracket. Sucksssss
Don't worry though, that means you're soooo close that you'll have it easy by RoM3 or whatever we all go to next. Keep on truckin bro!

Kadaj/f*ckin Craig- We were together a loooooot since Wednesday last week lol. I neva got tired of your baby stache face though. <3 Hangin out with you, laughin about us sayin "baby" really funny is too awesome haha. Til next time....

baby

teehee

Josh- Thanks for helping me keep my head on straight bro. Legit hype and sexy-coordinating are things you absolute beast at haha. More good times need to happen!

Snap- I heard about your getting off episodes in both games. Too good man! Thanks for being silly with me in the backseat(people don't know) and for being a bro. <3

Keith- LOL you're so silly. Despite that, I'm really glad you came to Apex, and had a great time and helped me have a good time. =) You're wearin your slacks next time though, just sayin. =p

Maria- Screw what everyone says, your moral support was incredibly helpful/wonderful this tournament. I'm really glad you ended up having a great time and meeting lots of people for you to enjoy this community/game with. It was fun, sis. =)

Cam- You know how nice you want to be even if you're afraid to show it for reasons I'll never understand. Thanks a million for putting that party together for me and for being a great friend. <3

NC smash- You guys are amazing and I would never want to live in any other state ever no matter what. <333333 I love you guys!

Adam- where were you ya dang nub?????

just kiddin man, thanks for keeping up with me boy. Wish you coulda been at this. Next time!

CATFISH STACKIN IT UP

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Dylan Noclass: he got like, that one good down air

Dylan Noclass: and thats all you need with marth.

Drpeepeef: man marth is ultra *** bros

Dylan Noclass: so maybe i could have

Drpeepeef: love that character <3

Dylan Noclass: yeah im moving to ****ing europe

Drpeepeef: LMAO
Drpeepeef: why

Dylan Noclass: so i can meteor cancel that ISH

Drpeepeef: lmfao

Drpeepeef: definitely worth it

Dylan Noclass: yeah
Dylan Noclass: everytime i beat a marth player
Dylan Noclass: because i meteor cancled his Dair
Dylan Noclass: a single tear
Dylan Noclass: shall fall
Dylan Noclass: of joy

Drpeepeef: hahahahaha
Drpeepeef: sounds beautiful

Dylan Noclass: dude and the song wake up by arcade fire will be playing
Dylan Noclass: and armada will put his hand on my shoulder
Dylan Noclass: and just nod
Dylan Noclass: as he looks down upon me

Drpeepeef: XD

Dylan Noclass: and the angels will descend upon the venue
Dylan Noclass: On one long high note
Dylan Noclass: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Dylan Noclass: and the ground will rumble
Dylan Noclass: and me and armada will ride our white horses into the ocean
Dylan Noclass: and the ocean will become mountain dew

Dylan Noclass: and there will be swiss white choclate forever
Dylan Noclass: And then ill move on to my next match in losers bracket

Drpeepeef: yo that sounds pretty good
Drpeepeef: ill drink to that
Drpeepeef: lets ban puff too

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
there needs to be a fox ditto team called Double Red Rainbow Power.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha dark hart i saw you lookin at the thread i started.

still makes me wish ganon was faster/had better aerial mobility. pretty sure fox's shffl nair covers more total ground than any of ganons shffl'd aerials. it's so funny to me.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Saw the Scott Pilgrim movie last night while wingmanning for a good bro here in Shelby.

Being a wingman is hilarious.

Scott Pilgrim is a good enough movie.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
so TJ, I heard you main peach...
Nah dawg. I'm not good enough to say I "main" peach. I play her, I play donkey kong better right now. Havent touched a set of sticks, much less played a game of smash since the last karnfest.

I'm not gonna blame anyone for that.

Also, about d smashing on platforms, I'm never on a platform over somebody who's jumping. My peach likes to stay ground level for some reason, I'm working on that.

Anyone wanna recommend me some good threads? I would smashboard a lot more if I had more threads to watch.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
watch armada videos
i'll do that, when I get a chance to play.
I'm moving back to UNC on thursday. My roommate, who has the wii, isnt supposed to touchdown til friday, saturday at the latest.

I need:
-A set of sticks, probably will have money to pay for them if you have a good offer
-Someone to play with: I really hope you have a set up, because I don't. I can come to you.

edit: also, I feel like I should make a serious run at being a good dk. ***** has potential.
I plan to do that.

lord karn

Smash Master
david and I have 18 controllers in our place. . . lol I suppose we could sell a couple of them

I've also got multiple set ups. I'm pretty busy this week, though, because I'm working at the student store during the back to school rush, so it's pretty intense

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
david and I have 18 controllers in our place. . . lol I suppose we could sell a couple of them

I've also got multiple set ups. I'm pretty busy this week, though, because I'm working at the student store during the back to school rush, so it's pretty intense
*sigh* I don't have a car, but if you would be kind enough to sell me a controller, i would be that much closer to being a better smasher? I can meet you at student stores? maybe? if you have a second to perform the hand off?

lord karn

Smash Master
I guess I would have to find one that is good. a lot of them aren't so good

do you have any preference in how worn in it is?

Top Bottom