• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
?????

daft where da hell you think you goin? We have yet to ganon ditto...u think you gan get out that easy? I will find u...
Trust me. I haven't forgotten. You will find me ? lol ::shivers::

We'll find time before I go. I promise man. 1(646)546-6352 if you guys want to hit me up

i've never met daft. :(
I've been curious about meeting you too Twitch. Hopefully whenever Kevin can chill.
I heard your fox is pretty ****. I hope I'm up to the challenge.

Also what's going in AZ? I would've taken off work. waaaaahhhh

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
AZ is animazement in raleigh. it's this weekend. i guess theres a brawl tourney where there should be tons of scrubs and then some of the NC scene to **** them all. and lots of chicks in cosplay.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
AZ is animazement in raleigh. it's this weekend. i guess theres a brawl tourney where there should be tons of scrubs and then some of the NC scene to **** them all. and lots of chicks in cosplay.
I thought it was Arizona lol

It's too late to take off work now though :/ Some other time I guess

PP and Stingers and any one else **** at Brawl. Do it. Just do it.
Have fun Catfish !

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lots of chicks in cosplay.

Some are actually good to look at.

Too bad I have this weekend to work, otherwise I'd go, ad not for smash purposes. I am a fan of Anime. I just don't dig the whole get dressed as your favorite character. I don't take fandom that far.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yo Daft, you ever check out the Ganon boards?

It's a shame we haven't met, I'd kill for a charlotte smash sesh with you, Ali, forest, travis and richard. shoulda done it while i had the chance hah

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! I'm in Shallote, NC for a week till next Friday and I don't every really get close to this many smashers (pathetic because I'm still pretty far away according to the locater thread) , but if anyone wants to get together and play I'm willing to drive an hour or two to come lay down some melee.

NC Smash is too good.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Ironically, I'm in GA for a week.
That's unfortunate... your pretty good aren't you?

shallotte...im in wilmington, so I think I might be the closest to you. My number is 9105240397.

I'm the black ganon that was at herb3
That would be great to come smash with you! I enjoyed our friendlies at HERB 3. Your Ganon's pretty legit. When would be the best time for me to call you? Or possibly I could contact you through AIM?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
you can call at any time. However, I won't be in wilmington until later on monday. I have AIM, but since I work almost solely from my phone, I'd probably see a comment on here first. But my AIM is blacksoccer91.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Holy **** adam doesn't let up. How do I learn? :(
I wish I could play with you guys. I can beat Adam once in a while (fighting him with ganon is almost a lost cause at times) and sometimes having another person's perspective can help you understand concepts better.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
That's unfortunate... your pretty good aren't you?
Lol, I hope that's sarcasm because I suck. :p
I only started playing melee competitively this semester, Chris is farther along than me by a lot. I need play/matchup experience.

I just thought it was funny that a GA player was going to NC the same time I was doing the reverse.

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I hope that's sarcasm because I suck. :p
I only started playing melee competitively this semester, Chris is farther along than me by a lot. I need play/matchup experience.

I just thought it was funny that a GA player was going to NC the same time I was doing the reverse.
Oh I just saw you around and thought I heard about you somewhere. I don' t mean to seem like an *****. Sorry, but don't worry I'm in the same boat... I just need more experience playing other people.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Oh I just saw you around and thought I heard about you somewhere. I don' t mean to seem like an *****. Sorry, but don't worry I'm in the same boat... I just need more experience playing other people.
Oh no, it's all good.
Gard you better than you give urself credit for. A few more tourneys and you'll be ready to roll.
Yeah, and I should also stop going autopilot almost every game and actually think. But after that happens, Ganon is taking over NC.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
danggg young pan is mad cute

pan chan

that rhymes

pan means bread

in spanish

and in japanese

so cute

choknater