• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

Gardevior

Smash Lord
It's not really a question of who my main is. The issue is, many characters who need a quick way to get inside their opponents because they lack a good grab or long range get absolutely destroyed by crouch canceling. They take inherently higher risks on their approach and their reward is... a CC dsmash. Yeah, really makes me want to opt for Mewtwo there.
To be fair, Roy has a good grab range AND a sword, but he still gets wrecked by the down joystick.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Project M is hacking Brawl to be a loooot like Melee.

I'll try to hit you up sometime soonish Daft. When do you go back?
I'll be gone by mid to late July around the time of my B-day (25th of July)

Hopefully I can celebrate with some of you guys. I don't want to leave but circumstances
have forced me to :/

Project M sounds .... interesting.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
To be fair, Roy has a good grab range AND a sword, but he still gets wrecked by the down joystick.
I don't remember his grab range being all that great. More importantly, his sword is *** at long range, and he's a prime example of what I was talking about when I mentioned characters that have to be played with very tight spacing.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
And he is just awful. Just truly bad.

His grab range is good though.

Edit: Corey's photo has made me rethink my life.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey everyone going to AZ, lets meet somewhere. who is leaving Friday to go? i know me shady, ledger, jon, and ksk will be there Friday.. we will be in the game room.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im sorry im so dumb pp. im sorry im so exited for AZ and cant wait to hang out with my friends and play games i love, and drink and look at cute girls wearing basically nothing. im sorry pp. im sorry.

Top Bottom