• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darkrain doesn't play much these days so I call at least rusty johns, but yeah the set was very cool and IHSB certainly showed improvement.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Yo Daft, you ever check out the Ganon boards?

It's a shame we haven't met, I'd kill for a charlotte smash sesh with you, Ali, forest, travis and richard. shoulda done it while i had the chance hah
Everything I learned about Ganon I learned from the best Ganon next to Tipman (at the time ie 2004-2008ish), Raffa of my crew so I never really check it out. I know there are a ton of things I could learn but I guess I've just been lazy haha

Before I leave though, we should find sometime for some Ganon sets. I'm a fan btw.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Everything I learned about Ganon I learned from the best Ganon next to Tipman, Raffa of my crew so I never really check it out. I know there are a ton of things I could learn but I guess I've just been lazy haha

Before I leave though, we should find sometime for some Ganon sets. I'm a fan btw.
When do you leave? I may be able to make a road trip this summer....

ps. We'll debate over who the best ganons are later. lol

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
When do you leave? I may be able to make a road trip this summer....

ps. We'll debate over who the best ganons are later. lol
LOL. I know what you mean. I know Kage and Linguine are the best now.I meant at the time. Between 2004-2007 era. Tipman and Raffa we're definitely the most legit Ganons.

Here's a GEM from the past:

WARNING! NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4aS9vHsnM

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
one finger money match. all you need is c-stick down.

Top Bottom