• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Make sure you check out the Grand Finals from Flying Spaghetti Monster. Aside from the occasional colbol suicide (lol, colbol is beeeast!) it's easily one of the best sets I've seen in a long time.
ColBol suicide like 20 times through out GFs lol, no where near occasional

Not to mention 4 times in the first match alone

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah lol. That was pretty funny. Still awesome sets imho.

Linguini also had (had as in, it was there for the taking) a kill in the first few seconds, unless col would have short illusioned. woulda been siiiick

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Yeah I like that #1 spot this go around. I wouldn't have been able to earn it like he did.. I don't handle stuff like that too well at ALL.

We are such fair panelists smithh.. both of us are such bros yet neither are on the rankings.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
oh man yay, Does it not hurt your feelings that two idiots that never come to NC tourneys and a 14 year old kid decided to revoke your honorary catfish status? :(

If you need a shoulder to lean on you have me.
and the rest of NC, like... the people that matter

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NC Smash - Where the hell did that smash go?

Coming to theaters.

EDIT - I honestly don't know what to say that wouldn't come out wrong. Sorry this happened, and I tried my best to get that topic deleted. The only NC drama that should be viewed is me vs NC in 06-07.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
oh man yay, Does it not hurt your feelings that two idiots that never come to NC tourneys and a 14 year old kid decided to revoke your honorary catfish status? :(

If you need a shoulder to lean on you have me.
and the rest of NC, like... the people that matter
Lol, wow you totally have me figured out! Nice job :laugh:

You're one to speak of people that don't matter. Do yourself a favor and listen to Lucas. I'm 26 btw. I have college loans to pay off, so I do something called "work". Maybe that's why I don't make a lot of tourneys. Try thinking it out. Take your time.

Btw. Please don't post anymore nonsense in my thread. Thanks! :)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
lol @ maria being mad over catfish status revoked

I mean if you want to pretend like me and ace don't matter at all to anyone around here i'll just pretend that you're the new pair of **** that hops from person to person in a gaming community...

..wait

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dorsey, that was not cool. thats just going to cause more problems, please edit that out man.
Keith, chill out. I know you're sorta infatuated with Maria and all but she's the one starting crap. Posts like this only blow posts like that way out of proportion anyway.

But yes, we should drop it.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
lol @ Maria acting like it's a big deal
Lol, wow you totally have me figured out! Nice job :laugh:

You're one to speak of people that don't matter. Do yourself a favor and listen to Lucas. I'm 26 btw. I have college loans to pay off, so I do something called "work". Maybe that's why I don't make a lot of tourneys. Try thinking it out. Take your time.

Btw. Please don't post anymore nonsense in my thread. Thanks! :)
lol @ maria being mad over catfish status revoked

I mean if you want to pretend like me and ace don't matter at all to anyone around here i'll just pretend that you're the new pair of **** that hops from person to person in a gaming community...

..wait
Nevermind, I'm just gonna leave it alone.

I am probably the maddest person here...
rite nao

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Keith, chill out. I know you're sorta infatuated with Maria and all but she's the one starting crap. Posts like this only blow posts like that way out of proportion anyway.

But yes, we should drop it.
Yo ace, im looking out for everyone. if you keep this up, Mike G will close this thread, and get rid of it permanently. But whatever, it wont effect me and my brawl players. i would rather if y'all stopped lashing out at one another though.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yo ace, im looking out for everyone. if you keep this up, Mike G will close this thread, and get rid of it permanently. But whatever, it wont effect me and my brawl players. i would rather if y'all stopped lashing out at one another though.
Trust me, you don't have to look out for my best interests. I can maintain order just fine. You should probably focus on your own posts a little more. No offense.

And once again I'll add that additional posts which do nothing but draw additional attention to the matter at hand are useless.

Top Bottom