• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Oh snap, we're doing Brawl too?

Mains:

Ice Climbers- Since day one I've pretty much only played IC.

Secondaries

Falcon- Knee has that "I just ***** you, your children and your children's children" kind of freeze-frames. Made him epic to me. Then came to find out that he was fun as hell in Brawl.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ocean rules.

Oh and I forgot my Terrible Tier.

Kirby, Yoshi, Pichu. I just don't get those characters.
I suck with all 3 of those too. Especially Yoshi.

And yes, as much as I like having my personal life all over the forums, it's not the place and time. I've tried to end this discussion several times.

Kyle: My Luigi does ****, but I still have a lot of stuff to learn with him. He is probably my favorite character to play right now though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
king dedede makes it so tempting to pick up brawl. such a fun character.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Pichu you can play like Pikachu except you don't ever want to be knocked on the ground because he has like the worst tech-roll in the history of anything.

Yoshi used to be my worst but now he's like my 2nd or 3rd worst. he's fun as hell though. His moonwalk *****.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I just thought of something

Secondaries only tourney

eh? *nudges NC's shoulder* eh?

lol what am I saying, I probably wouldn't make it. LOL

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yea, d-throw, Kale is so skilled
Lucas shut the **** up, you dont know anything about anything about brawl and should never ever open your ****ing mouth about kale ever again.

D3 is not the shiek of brawl, a ****ing D throw chaingrab does not make him good.

D3 cant kill. period. The only safe kill move he has is a buuman trap. and he only has that on characters he cant chaingrab.

Honestly i cant even beleive you would say something like this not having any idea what your talking about.

D3s uptilt is slower than almost any move in melee. and its his only kill move. basically brawl is all defense, based around not aproaching, and thats the only way D3 can kill. the only time D3 can kill anyone is if someone airdodges into him.

Kale beats the states best metaknights over and over, and beat number one in NC last week. 2-0.

Pick up D3 and enter a tournament with him and tell me how easy your ****ing life is. ILL PAY FOR YOUR ENTRY. in fact ill 5 dollar money match you with wario (a matchup thats 80-20 DDD) AND BET YOU WONT TAKE ONE STOCK OFF ME. if you do, you win. also you can Dthrow chain grab to grab relase upsmash Wario. If your going to talk **** about kale back it up. or shut the **** up, because i wont put up with it. period.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
king dedede makes it so tempting to pick up brawl. such a fun character.
he is fun, and his taunts ****. he is also the most unique, when u crouch he like does a sexy penguin pose. There is more than that obviously, just wanted to point those out.

edit: snap- what mk did kale beat? unless u say me foxy or stingers, it has no credibility as being "the best mk". im not boasting or downing anyone, i am just curious as to who he beat. And shady isnt number one, stingers is.

edit 2: but yeah, i agree dark hart says things he has no idea about.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmao I have no idea. My Marth was GETTIN OFF yesterday though. =p 4 stocked Twitch's Sheik once YES!!!

But yeah I might be McCliggins and be gay anyway. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll think about it. I tried an aggro Marth style yesterday and it worked super well, so I might tinker with it.

Marth is too fun. =p

Stockfield

Smash Champion
In Melee I started with Link, but then moved to Peach and Falcon.

In Brawl I started with Peach and Falcon then moved to Lucas, and Finally Stayed at ROB and Snake.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Best:
Ganon.

Actually Play From Time to Time:
Roy, DK, Ness (for just 64 nostalgia...why does he suck so much?), Samus (can't do anything with this character).
I guess I sometimes play Jiggs or Sheik but that's really because I don't feel like trying rather than an intrinsic like of the character.

In Brawl I play Bowser now. 'cuz he's actually kinda fun.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lucas shut the **** up, you dont know anything about anything about brawl and should never ever open your ****ing mouth about kale ever again.
Hey Snap, D3 takes no skill to play.
D3 is not the shiek of brawl, a ****ing D throw chaingrab does not make him good.

Honestly i cant even beleive you would say something like this not having any idea what your talking about.
So you're honestly saying that without D3's CG on 26(?) characters in the game and his infinite on 5 he would be just as good if not only slightly worse? You're honestly saying that his CG isn't a large factor in what makes him good? Down to earth now, snappy.

Kale beats the states best metaknights over and over, and beat number one in NC last week. 2-0.
He beat stingers and sushi-man? when was that? oh and didn't Shady beat him 2-1 in the losers bracket after that? oh yea, that doesn't matter because Halberd is gay or some bull**** since it doesn't involve hyping your buddy Kale.

Pick up D3 and enter a tournament with him and tell me how easy your ****ing life is. ILL PAY FOR YOUR ENTRY. in fact ill 5 dollar money match you with wario (a matchup thats 80-20 DDD) AND BET YOU WONT TAKE ONE STOCK OFF ME. if you do, you win. also you can Dthrow chain grab to grab relase upsmash Wario. If your going to talk **** about kale back it up. or shut the **** up, because i wont put up with it. period.
I'll take up the $5 MM offer since all I have to do is take off one stock and imo that won't be hard at all considering I have 3 stocks and CG, but I'll let you know right now it won't happen until the summer ends since I won't be in NC after Friday and I'm not coming back until the beginning of August. Work johns to say the least I guess. And grab release to up-smash works? ****, what a dumb game.

I'll also take you up on you paying for my entry fee and me going all D3, though I don't promise results. It's your $5 you're wasting.

I was honestly going to let all of this pass, but I decided I'm going to over react to your over reaction to my comment about Kale.

Btw Kale lost to KSK at The Last Bill, not to knock my best bro or anything, but just sayin'.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay Mr. internet.

Kale beats Kadaj's metaknight and hes better than sushi or stingers. and it wasnt halberd it was norfair, you know, the stage with lava and nothing but platforms that shouldnt even be a cp?

(wow lucas not knowing what hes talking about, who woulda though)

if you cant beat someone on a neutral stage you cant beat them, especially playing snake.

And im not going to john over kale losing to ksk considering anyone who loses to any D3 playing MK is a total idiot, you can literally nado in place and beat him.

and prepare to get wrecked in that MM. i cant wait to see you struggle for a kill move.

Quite honestly im reacting this way because im tired of people talking **** about cory. Period. hes nice to all of you and deserves some ****ing respect considering he beats shady and isnt PR'd . you guys PR'd ilove. who wont even play D3 against cory because he loses.

You have to look at character ability in brawl sometimes. D3 metaknight is honestly 75/35. anyone who cant beat kale with MK shouldnt play the game.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Okay Mr. internet.

Kale beats Kadaj's metaknight and hes better than sushi or stingers. and it wasnt halberd it was norfair, you know, the stage with lava and nothing but platforms that shouldnt even be a cp?

(wow lucas not knowing what hes talking about, who woulda though)

if you cant beat someone on a neutral stage you cant beat them, especially playing snake.

And im not going to john over kale losing to ksk considering anyone who loses to any D3 playing MK is a total idiot, you can literally nado in place and beat him.

and prepare to get wrecked in that MM. i cant wait to see you struggle for a kill move.
lol at you thinking I really care about all of this. I'm just doing all of this because it's pissing you off and for the hell of it, not to mention the fact that the best you're going to do with all of this is break even and beat me in Brawl which says soooo much, big whoop snapple. Get trolled into losing money more.

and don't look at me when you say 'you guys.'

I don't play brawl, nor do I give a **** about Brawl politics

Edit: btw I love Corey XD

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lucas just stop man. you always ask why people hate you, and this is why. Just admit you were out of line with what you said about D3 and kale. yes snap does hype up kale a little to much, but that is his friend, let him do it. i mean dang, this thread just got over one stupidity, dont start more.

@ snap, the mk D3 match up is 60-40 at worst. D3 has options against mk, and kill him pretty early. Kale gets to frustrated and makes dumb mistakes. if you lose to a D3 playing mk... it means absolutely nothing. I mean, it wont ever happen to me, but i just ****in ****.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hey.

No one doubts that Cory is good. He mains his character and plays him correctly. Leave it alone.

Dylan: I know you're just trying to back up Cory, but I really don't think anyone is legit talking ****. Just let it go.

Lucas: Realize that you have to think about Brawl different from Melee. Yes, a Dthrow CG is gay, but it's definitely not even close to the gayest thing you can do. D3 takes some talent especially against MK. I know you don't care actually care about Brawlitics (I definitely don't), but your snide remarks are uncalled for. Just let it go.

Top Bottom