• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Honestly, Twitch? Oh god...

I think Brawl is a joke. I don't care what others think, I don't care if others play it, I don't care if you like Brawl more than Melee. I do however reserve the right to troll people because of the fact that some people like a game that I believe is dumb and inferior to Melee. Yeah, I said it; in my opinion Brawl is inferior to Melee in almost every way. I also reserve the right to call people out on their idiocy when Omni or CRASHiC says Brawl is better than Melee because of its "combo's". I support the NC Brawl scene in times it needs support and hype at HERBs and random tourney sets, simply because I'm friends with all of you guys and I know you would do the same for me in Melee.
get trolled. you see how annoying that is? i didn't even read your post. :p

Tairseth

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, Twitch? Oh god...

I think Brawl is a joke. I don't care what others think, I don't care if others play it, I don't care if you like Brawl more than Melee. I do however reserve the right to troll people because of the fact that some people like a game that I believe is dumb and inferior to Melee. Yeah, I said it; in my opinion Brawl is inferior to Melee in almost every way. I also reserve the right to call people out on their idiocy when Omni or CRASHiC says Brawl is better than Melee because of its "combo's". I support the NC Brawl scene in times it needs support and hype at HERBs and random tourney sets, simply because I'm friends with all of you guys and I know you would do the same for me in Melee.
Lemme see.... wheres a good point? ...oh oh i know in brawl I can jump off other peoples heads ;D

PLAY MELEE AND WIN AT EVERYTHING FOREVER.
/unnecessarynesssss

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I like how ZIO never get's flamed for his comments anymore, but I joke about Kale having no skill and you guys go all crazy on me.
ZIO isn't really flaming or trolling as hard and unnecessarily as you are.

just sayin

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but, in the end . . .

EDIT - saw your post, Mike.

This is uneccessary, but I can't help it.

:3

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
because, somewhere, deep down in my heart, I know that you might listen.

loljk you have the physical inability to shut up.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh gard, snap isn't far behind me, actually, with the right DI and his renewed mindset, our mains may be rather close.

dark hart, you troll people that are generally liked, or at least not disliked. If you just trolled other trolls like most of the nc trolls do, then it'd be okay. Plus, you're a short jew troll with some semblanceof a napoleon complex; what do you expect?

that last part is how you troll a troll. Nobody will care, uz I'm not a ****ing douchebag in real life too.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My mouth has yet to open this whole time I've been posting.

What can I shut, if nothing has been opened?

~Twitch~

Smash Master
My mouth has yet to open this whole time I've been posting.

What can I shut, if nothing has been opened?
ok, theo.

oh gard, snap isn't far behind me, actually, with the right DI and his renewed mindset, our mains may be rather close.

dark hart, you troll people that are generally liked, or at least not disliked. If you just trolled other trolls like most of the nc trolls do, then it'd be okay. Plus, you're a short jew troll with some semblanceof a napoleon complex; what do you expect?

that last part is how you troll a troll. Nobody will care, uz I'm not a ****ing douchebag in real life too.
nazi.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
How about this lucas..... get top 5 on the melee pr's and your opinion of brawl will matter. For me personally, it's not the brawl hate i hear from melee players, i can ignore that. But if u suck at your own game, and still try to bash another game because you think your game is "superior" than that's just lame and you look like a fanboy. brawl has been out for two years and people like mekos, big lou, san, reflex, etc show unbelievable skill by using low tier characters and ****** some of the best players, not to mention the best mks (TKD aint mad). as you know brawl is not balanced, so being to do that is not a "joke" or what ever other things you said.

Melee has been out for about 9 years and im sure you have played it competitively for more than three years. In that time have you ever beaten any of the top melee players in tourney? have you took a stock off of pp or lozr in tourney? i dont believe you have and that is ****in pathetic. if i were you i would have quit the game years ago and realized i would have never gotten better. because you never will.

For those who have been playing this game for years and have not yet beat pp or came close, i apologize, this rant does not go to you, unless you act the way lucas does.

i have no hatred towards lucas or anyone, i just want everyone to have some sense and leave brawl mockery out of these threads. especially if you are terrible at melee.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman

god **** i might stop by this thread more often

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
how about this lucas..... Get top 5 on the melee pr's and your opinion of brawl will matter. For me personally, it's not the brawl hate i hear from melee players, i can ignore that. But if u suck at your own game, and still try to bash another game because you think your game is "superior" than that's just lame and you look like a fanboy. Brawl has been out for two years and people like mekos, big lou, san, reflex, etc show unbelievable skill by using low tier characters and ****** some of the best mks. As you know brawl is not balanced, so being to do that is not a "joke" or what ever other things you said.

Melee has been out for about 9 years and im sure you have played it competitively for more than three years. In that time have you ever took a stock off of pp or lozr in tourney? I dont believe you have and that is ****in pathetic. If i were you i would have quit the game years ago and realized i would have never gotten better. Because you never will.

For those who have been playing this game for years and have not yet beat pp or came close, i apologize, this rant does not go to you, unless you act the way lucas does.

I have no hatred towards lucas or anyone, i just want everyone to have some sense and leave brawl mockery out of these threads. Especially if you are terrible at melee.
god **** it

~Twitch~

Smash Master
How about this lucas..... get top 5 on the melee pr's and your opinion of brawl will matter. For me personally, it's not the brawl hate i hear from melee players, i can ignore that. But if u suck at your own game, and still try to bash another game because you think your game is "superior" than that's just lame and you look like a fanboy. brawl has been out for two years and people like mekos, big lou, san, reflex, etc show unbelievable skill by using low tier characters and ****** some of the best players, not to mention the best mks (TKD aint mad). as you know brawl is not balanced, so being to do that is not a "joke" or what ever other things you said.

Melee has been out for about 9 years and im sure you have played it competitively for more than three years. In that time have you ever took a stock off of pp or lozr in tourney? i dont believe you have and that is ****in pathetic. if i were you i would have quit the game years ago and realized i would have never gotten better. because you never will.

i have no hatred towards lucas or anyone, i just want everyone to have some sense and leave brawl mockery out of these threads. especially if you are terrible at melee.
wait...according to the beginning of this post, this means my opinion will matter? doubt iiiiit.

dark hart has been paying for two years, get your facts straight boii.

i don't really take stocks off of kevin as much as i used to but does that mean i suck?..............yes. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's like I can't have opinions anymore.

EDIT - brawl is balls. Don't make me change my location again.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol kale, don't get ur hopes up. As fun as that was, dealing with dark hart online is a near impossibility.

in other news, who wants to cme to wilmington and play melee?

edit: bebi vs dark hart. THIS is some goood troll on troll action. This is what I wanna see. Not lucas messing with my bro snaps emotions...thats ****ed up. This bull**** right here...is vaguely interesting.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
twitch, i dont here you saying bad things about brawl. if you do, then oh well. your good at your game. zio, you can have an opinion but no one takes you serious. which is not a bad thing.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
He must not have much Ganon experience then because I remember beating him in friendlies. Don't know if they were seriouslies though. But I was surprised to beat Snap.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration

Melee has been out for about 9 years and im sure you have played it competitively for more than three years. In that time have you ever beaten any of the top melee players in tourney? have you took a stock off of pp or lozr in tourney? i dont believe you have and that is ****in pathetic. if i were you i would have quit the game years ago and realized i would have never gotten better. because you never will.

that's incredibly elitist.

i guess unless you're a top player, you don't matter.
time to go kill myself ttyl guyse

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Wow, I officially honestly don't like you. Quit acting like you know about NC or me. And lol at me being a douche irl, get butt hurt more by my dumb comments that have never been directed towards you.

and oh god, a Keith post... here we go...

1. Whether I agree with it or not, I troll you guys by bashing Brawl knowing it's going to get a response from someone like you, and everyone who get offended is either you or KillerSOS back when he didn't play Melee.
2. lol at you saying I suck at Melee. MM? I thought not.
3. So you're saying I can't hate on Brawl because I'm not on the PRs? Wow, make less sense, Keith.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwZI4N94PQ#t=8s There's your stock, get over it.

2. I almost brought LoZR to a 3rd match at the Last Bill, but I got greedy for a shine-spike and didn't hold the edge. Ask him 'bout it.

3. While 1 and 2 don't really matter in the end, I have gotten better and anyone who was being honest about it would and will tell you the same. Where is all of this coming from, anyway?

wait what?

i have no hatred towards lucas or anyone,
Your above statements beg to differ.

i just want everyone to have some sense and leave brawl mockery out of these threads. especially if you are terrible at melee.
Keith, you have no right to call me terrible at Melee when you can't even play the **** game.

Shut up, Keith.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
btw

Brawl sucks

Keith has a tiny ****

D3 is easy to play

snap can't get a girl because KSK will steal them all away

brawl still sucks

blackchris is really a dark skinned hispanic

i need a prescription for xanax

and Kale ***** life because he exists.