• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ sleepy and lucas

since it was the only thing you read from my post, let me clarify. anyone can say what ever they like about brawl. But if you suck at your own game, it just makes you look like an idiot and a fanboy. you have no credibility what so ever. And yes lucas, from what other melee players tell me, and your placements in tourney, you are ****ing terrible at melee for the amount of time you have spent playing the game. MMing a brawl player that never plays the game and still holds is own against you will not prove anything.

@ lee, your dumb little snipe comments at brawl players when they talk is lame. yes i am 4th in the state. congratz for being the first and only person i put on ignore.

edit- how do you put people on ignore? i dont see the option.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Nice job. :)

Ignore? Though I suppose I was asking for it with my massively obnoxious troll post aimed specifically at brawl players. Wait, what's "when they talk pathetic" mean? Dammit, I wish you could see this so you could answer my question. Someone quote this.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now this is getting dumb.

Now I see why VGBootcamp wanted no Melee vs Brawl debates. Because they devolves into faceless insults.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I mean . . .

It was all in good fun when I was doing it. This ish is . . . dumb.

EDIT - Grand Duke is lurking this thread hardcore right now.

Stay on your toes.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
it's a benzodiazepine (same class as valium, klonopin, ativan, etc.). It's for temporary anxiety. It's also classified as a mild tranquilizer. Other benzo's like klonopin are usually given for panic attacks and minor seizures.
Though I need it to just chill and focus... and kpins... god those make me fall asleep lol

dumb keith stuff
Keith, do realize you never makes sense? It's funny to see how much of a hypocrite you are.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, if I had your status, I WOULD be keeping it clean.

But, hey, it's cool. This trash is not that bad.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's how i roll, sweetie. I'm here to distinguish the lions from the deer. If you aint good, Gtfo.
@ sleepy and lucas

since it was the only thing you read from my post, let me clarify. anyone can say what ever they like about brawl. But if you suck at your own game, it just makes you look like an idiot and a fanboy. you have no credibility what so ever. And yes lucas, from what other melee players tell me, and your placements in tourney, you are ****ing terrible at melee for the amount of time you have spent playing the game. MMing a brawl player that never plays the game and still holds is own against you will not prove anything.

@ lee, your dumb little snipe comments at brawl players when they talk is lame. yes i am 4th in the state. congratz for being the first and only person i put on ignore.

edit- how do you put people on ignore? i dont see the option.
o i figured yo uwere trolling and i got on the bandwagon. if it's what you honestly believe, then we shall mince words.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Though it's nice to know that whenever I'm bored I can just say Melee > Brawl or Brawl > Melee and BAM!, instant entertainment for the next two and a half hours.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That doesn't mean I couldn't keep it clean.

Alot of your topics that have been locked/deleted were thanks to me anyway.

I don't cause that garbage. I only hate on brawl here. Only. I don't antagonize in any other subject. And since everyone knows my outlook on Brawl life . . .

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Though it's nice to know that whenever I'm bored I can just say Melee > Brawl or Brawl > Melee and BAM!, instant entertainment for the next two and a half hours.
that's pretty much it. don't do it though. >_>

That doesn't mean I couldn't keep it clean.

Alot of your topics that have been locked/deleted were thanks to me anyway.

I don't cause that garbage. I only hate on brawl here. Only. I don't antagonize in any other subject. And since everyone knows my outlook on Brawl life . . .
that's what causes the crap. :mad:

edit: nice lurking plur.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Attention Everyone

Don't post any more trolling/flaming/ irl drama here; it is not the place and you have all ready been sufficiently warned. If you guys continue to post the same thing here or anywhere else, temp bans will be handed out. If you are having personal issues, take it to PMs (keep them civil), AIM, air mail, smoke signals, whatever just don't do it here.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay.

This time, I didn't call Virg.

That had to have been Mike G.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I like Street Fighter but I can never gain the motivation to learn to actually do anything. Just Hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
melee sucks
play street fighter
etc
wuh-oooohh this arguement bout to happen.

Don't post any more trolling/flaming/ irl drama here; it is not the place and you have all ready been sufficiently warned. If you guys continue to post the same thing here or anywhere else, temp bans will be handed out. If you are having personal issues, take it to PMs (keep them civil), AIM, air mail, smoke signals, whatever just don't do it here.
*starts making fire that says "samus needs to be in the fire"*

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I like Street Fighter but I can never gain the motivation to learn to actually do anything. Just Hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken, hadouken.
Sagat/Ryu in a nutshell.

I'm coming to NC in July so I can teach you guys how to play 2D fighters. Bring Pac.

Does Pac still go to tourneys? I see him on SRK all the time.

vZakat

Half Genie
I play guilty gear. I know how to play 2d fighters. And I started playing 3rd strike like about a week ago.

Top Bottom