• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

vZakat

Half Genie
So... Aggro marth, eh PP? I've always been more of a slow methodical punish mistakes kind of marth. Since I main Roy, it's hard for me to get a grasp on some of marth's different play styles. Roy and Marth are so different.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
My snide remarks is me trolling. You guys are all just getting trolled by me. When I troll it's a travesty, when anyone else trolls you just troll them back and we make funny jokes about it. It's okay to keep Dark Hart down, but the second he says something to try and keep up with everyone else in NC the world's turns upside down and what I said was uncalled for.

Why is this? Idk, but I honestly don't give a ****, next time I troll I'll put up a sign so y'all don't go stupid ape-**** on my *** since I made an obvious troll statement. Good **** NC. Now I know how Smith and zach feel about you guys,

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
So... Aggro marth, eh PP? I've always been more of a slow methodical punish mistakes kind of marth. Since I main Roy, it's hard for me to get a grasp on some of marth's different play styles. Roy and Marth are so different.
Aggro Marth, I think, comes as a result of primarily playing Spacies. I know at least for me, it's very difficult to play primarily defensive characters because it's just a different mindset and I have to really focus in a different way.

And hell yes, all of Marth's moves that suck or are underused are Roy's main options. Also, Marth has a large vicious sword, whereas Roy hits you with a plank of wood.

Banks

Smash Hero
Where's BANKS at when you need him
deep in the shadows, or bushes of the nearest elementary school

BANKS last posted in this thread enjoying his own slice of drama.
yes, i quite enjoyed it. want some popcorn?

I was watchin BANKS on the live stream for mass madness. His sheik's pretty smooth. :)
why thank you sir
i just wish i had been on the stream when i played skler or irish mafia, it was only losing vs kage and losing in teams rofl

vZakat

Half Genie
Whenever I play marth I just DD camp and wait for a grab. How do you even play aggressive? Also, Roy and Marths dtilts have greatly different applications, though they are both good.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
agrro marth is pretty good its just you gotta space perfectly on the attack to avoid sheildgrabs.... thats just my opinion.. a spaced Autocancelled nair on sheild shouldnt be able to be punished with the right spacing unless its like link... cuz of his long grab.... idk marth seems like he should be able to pressure... but he just gets hung upp

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol at you thinking I really care about all of this. I'm just doing all of this because it's pissing you off and for the hell of it, not to mention the fact that the best you're going to do with all of this is break even and beat me in Brawl which says soooo much, big whoop snapple. Get trolled into losing money more.

and don't look at me when you say 'you guys.'

I don't play brawl, nor do I give a **** about Brawl politics

Edit: btw I love Corey XD
well ill mean ill ten dollar money match you in melee, if you want. **** you there too if it will make your **** any bigger.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
It's ****ING GANON!!!!
well ill mean ill ten dollar money match you in melee, if you want. **** you there too if it will make your **** any bigger.
My **** will be so big by the end of this I'm going to need to sit in a wheelchair for life.

And I'll do a $5 Melee mm, since I don't get lots of money to spend on video games so I rarely ever do mm's to begin with. I'm hoping I'll have $10 to spare for mm's when the time comes as it is. XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wow...go to my girlfriends house for a day, and this happens.

nc should just take some pills, play some ganon, and chill.
Hmm . . .

I take pills.

I play Ganondorf on occasion.

I am currently chilling.

What do I win?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's the likely possibility I am on some ignore lists.

Then there's the fact I don't play the game, so why take me seriously?

Supposedly.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
just stopping by to say that i dont care if you guys think i suck.. this game sucks anyways

the community also sucks the only thing i enjoy when i go to tournaments is bull****ting with josh and dylan.. anything involved with the game is trash i just 2-0d a power ranked player that i cannot chaingrab but i still get called out on my d throw skills

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Favorite smashers update -

1 - Kale
2 - Kale.
3 - kale
4 - kale.
5 - KALE!!!!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Honestly, Twitch? Oh god...

I think Brawl is a joke. I don't care what others think, I don't care if others play it, I don't care if you like Brawl more than Melee. I do however reserve the right to troll people because of the fact that some people like a game that I believe is dumb and inferior to Melee. Yeah, I said it; in my opinion Brawl is inferior to Melee in almost every way. I also reserve the right to call people out on their idiocy when Omni or CRASHiC says Brawl is better than Melee because of its "combo's". I support the NC Brawl scene in times it needs support and hype at HERBs and random tourney sets, simply because I'm friends with all of you guys and I know you would do the same for me in Melee.

Top Bottom