• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Gardevior

Smash Lord
No they put it back in. But it'll be changed to be balanced.

And I actually like crouch cancelling, for the most part. Made gameplay more interesting. At the cost of shutting down certain characters.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
That show ain't even good.
Dude, I love iCarly.
I've barely watch it, but it's good.

I like Wizards of Warely place though...it's funny, sad, etc. It's every emotion in one show. (BTW, It's because I like Selena, I started liking Selena about 3 months ago...and I liked the show 3 years ago.)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The only reason I've seen either is because of an ex-girlfriend. I happened to like iCarly for some reason lol Probably since it's a spin off of Drake and Josh, which is a spin off of The Amanda Show, which is a spin off of the original All That. I enjoyed all of those shows.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dr.neo I wuv you diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm. I'll try this again. What. Is. Project M ? ALSO :

I'm more than likely moving back to NYC this summer for reasons I wont mention. I'd really like
to get some NC smash before I go. Please ?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
as a samus main you dislike crouch cancelling?
It's not really a question of who my main is. The issue is, many characters who need a quick way to get inside their opponents because they lack a good grab or long range get absolutely destroyed by crouch canceling. They take inherently higher risks on their approach and their reward is... a CC dsmash. Yeah, really makes me want to opt for Mewtwo there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ummm...yea. I think your right. I was just wondering if you remembered me. BTW, do you play Brawl at all anymore?
I play Brawl friendlies still. =)

Maybe Brawl MMs....

Probably no more tournaments except for MLG Raleigh because that looks cool.

On CC'ing: It's bad and does wayyy more harm than good. Also, screw Samus' CC.

Top Bottom