• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I win cause im a villain, and Villains always win.... or at least comeback in the sequel...... *****.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am ZIO. I have been sitting behind this montior since '06 and trolled NC. No one likes ZIO, yet he continues to post.

Will ZIO ever leave?

Find out. In the next episode of DRA*shot*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
please dont tell u've turn'd to a melee elitest. if u think brawl is a bad game and its YOUR opinion thats fine, but dont get brainwashed by the mnubs
Inasmuch as I have full confidence that Melee is the best Smash game, then you might call me a Melee elitist. I recognize that some people prefer Brawl, although it becomes harder for me to fathom why every day. I also bend all my willpower to respect peoples' decision to play Brawl. It doesn't mean I have to lie or be shy about my opinions on the game. Maybe the fact that I struggle to understand why good players would waste their talents on Brawl makes me an elitist.

Also, "mnub?" wtf, ur a fucin bnub. Malk where yo at?

Why are ppl still bashing brawl?

like really? why is this even still going on..
Why are people still perceiving every negative comment towards Brawl as a personal attack? Are they not allowed to see Brawl as the worst game in the Smash franchise history? Many people who hold this view actually do so for reasons pertaining to the game's balance, like me. It's not because they dislike you, or anyone who plays Brawl.

Incidentally, I think Brawl is really well balanced for FFAs with all items on high and all stages.

Also, Stingers is an anusface. <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ppl feel what they like, reflects on themselves as well. and you know that so don't act like you're not doing it on purpose.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ppl feel what they like, reflects on themselves as well. and you know that so don't act like you're not doing it on purpose.
Keith asked whether I was a "Melee elitist" (a most vexing term if I ever saw one). I answered his question. I don't go around proclaiming my views, but I'm not going to beat around the bush when asked. I'm not pushing my views on you unsolicited, so don't imply that I am.

I do, however, think that complaining about "Brawl-bashing" only makes it worse. Sure, there are trolls and sticks in the mud who just want to get a rise out of melee players (see Zio), but the answer to them is the same as the answer to all trolls. And to the people who genuinely dislike Brawl, and know why they dislike Brawl, you'd probably do well to try to have a civil conversation with them rather than decry them as elitists or "Brawl bashers" or haters.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
mnub sounds cool- its like melee+nub. and elitest would be like the game version of white people during them segregation times. or nazi's putting down the jews. the jews and black people wanna live in peace, but the white devil an netzi's are afraid of change and dont want equal rights. they want to stand on there high horse and ruin ish. knowing u personally i know ur not what i just mentioned, i was just wondering if the darkside was trying nip at ur toes.

lol lets have some fun... can anyone tell me who they think are melee elitest in NC? or the boards period?

Renth

Smash Hero
haha lozr can beat anyone on the right day.

a big LOL @ the last few pages, esp. the melee people knowing better not to bash brawl irl part. i'll continue assuming that was a joke..
I would assume so, yayuhz and I were laughing like crazy walking around the brawl half of pound 4.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lo lo lo you fellers are cuties.

o btw villain jc is there a barlw nc powar rank?

i suppose i could make a stack it up shirt, though.

would knorr mind me using him on a shirt?

i'd wear knorr.

all over my body.

mmmm.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't think that last page would have happened had villain not responded (answer to all trolls).

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Renth is the man, we had to play at pound 4 in pools. I dont think ive ever played him before that even though we have both been around for awhile. Also ganon vs fox we all know is a hard match up for the dark lord haha

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
mnub sounds cool- its like melee+nub. and elitest would be like the game version of white people during them segregation times. or nazi's putting down the jews. the jews and black people wanna live in peace, but the white devil an netzi's are afraid of change and dont want equal rights. they want to stand on there high horse and ruin ish. knowing u personally i know ur not what i just mentioned, i was just wondering if the darkside was trying nip at ur toes.

lol lets have some fun... can anyone tell me who they think are melee elitest in NC? or the boards period?
I'd let you know just how much it hurt to read this post, but you've invoked Godwin's Law, so I suppose this conversation is over.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sleepy, I have a Vector of Knorr in the works. That was supposed to be the icon I was gonna make for the HERB3 trailer but the video was too blurry it would have been all my artistic judgment.

But if you want a vector of the shadow of know doing the stack it up motion, I continue working on it. <_<

tw1n

Smash Champion
I want a stack it up shirt =[

Lol at NM tournament yesterday, my brother and I started chanting stack it up (dance included of course) when one of our players was ****** a TX player... we then had to explain the NC love and awesomeness ;)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
haha lozr can beat anyone on the right day.

a big LOL @ the last few pages, esp. the melee people knowing better not to bash brawl irl part. i'll continue assuming that was a joke..
i dont know any melee player in NC who bad mouths brawl players at tourneys in NC. At least they keep they mouth shut when im there. then again i am one of those ignorant black people that will beat a melee nerds *** over some dumb **** and laugh about it.

edit: nah jk i wouldnt beat up nobody..... i would cut yo systems off in the middle of a match though. that **** would be funny.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
keith, theres not many smashers that I legitimately hate, but you're one of them.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
make sure to let me know it the next time there's a tourney. who are u anyway? how do u know my real name? i dont even think i've ever met u.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I know your real name because I was here when you were keith da thief.

you probably won't meet me unless we happen to run into each other during a tournament, due to you only playing brawl and me only playing melee.

and no I haven't met you in person, but that doesn't matter much, because no matter how awesome you are in person, I'll still cringe everytime I see you post.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i dont know any melee player in NC who bad mouths brawl players at tourneys in NC. At least they keep they mouth shut when im there. then again i am one of those ignorant black people that will beat a melee nerds *** over some dumb **** and laugh about it.

edit: nah jk i wouldnt beat up nobody..... i would cut yo systems off in the middle of a match though. that **** would be funny.
so i'm going to continue to assume that this is a joke

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yes dorsey, i was playing around. im glad u realized it. sorry if my other post confused people.

edit: ocean, sorry u feel that way man, im done with the whole brawl melee thing anyway. i dont care anymore, im like brawls only defender here in NC anyway. i will still play my game, yall can still play ur game, we dont have to associate with each other. kinda sucks though, i thought for sure some of yall were chill people.

Top Bottom