• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey NC... about HERB 3...
so i'd like to know if anybody would be interested in purchasing some shirts i've designed. i've talked to vilt about it and he says it's ok.

this is just tentative and i might not even be able to get them printed by the weekend lol <_<

but um

www.cafepress.com/sleepyk

prices will probably be around the 17 dollar range.

i could probably make "moonwalking" my anti brawl with frames from c falcon's moonwalk if anyone is interested

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
not yet, this is all very tentative and i keep forgetting to do the design ideas i have had.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Do a Stack It UP shirt with Knorr in the middle haha that would be amazing I will so buy that.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I would buy a moonwalking, my anti brawl tshirt.

But I can't moonwalk. =(

I would get a stack it up tshirt though!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith, you gotta shut up. This guy made melee hacking better by about 14.6 times however many stages there are.
And 1.5x better for each victory theme.

I lol'd at the Darkseid shirt though.
lul thats nice, still think the brawl thing was a lil childish, so i spoke my opinion.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You taking it so personally is a sign of immaturity on your part.

If you is trollin, though . . . Stop while you're ahead, it's getting ridiculous:dizzy:.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so when u defend something someone bad mouths , its called immaturity? zio stop trollin.
it has nothing to do with taking it personally, elitest man.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
your absolutely right lee, what was i thinking:psycho: i am honestly sorry for my immature outburst and understand that it was not my place to speak. Sleepyk, if ur reading this, im real sorry man. the shirt was pretty funny. haha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am no elitist, sire. I am a champion. A SMASH CHAMPION!

GET IT RIGHT, LADY!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
its not, i was completely wrong for what i said. even though when i asked sleepyk if it was a dissed towards brawl and he said "yeah". i was way out of line. kadaj u best be quiet as well or the Nazi''s a gonna come knocken at ur door 2.

@zero be quiet u play brawl. and are gay at it. which means good at it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why are ppl still bashing brawl?

like really? why is this even still going on..
This man is truth. Why bash brawl three years after release? It should be set in stone the QUALITY of the game and the learning curve it have from casual play to competitive.

Which let me remind you

THERE IS NO ****ING CURVE!!!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I think yall just salty that ur game is dying/not mlg.

tsk tsk tsk, all those countless hours and years practicing, just to have two kids playing jiggz run the scene. tsk tsk tsk.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess you didn't see the entrants list. Largest its ever been. Seen that yet?

K, Super MK dittos?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
it took yall 8 years to get 340+ entrants. cot4 entrants for brawl topped that last year. but i mean everyone gets that last adrenaline rush before the end of the race.
-So villainous

edit: yea kadaj this is NC. the melee people talk trash on the boards, but at tourneys their as harmless as a kitten. Their not ignorant enough to mess with brawl players irl.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone likes the new kid on the block until she becomes the neighborhood *****. Then they get tired and move on.

It's nice to see we still have such a dedicated community to the game.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I kind of want to learn brawl again as of now. This will grow old quickly and I'll lose interest in the game again, but as of right now I want to play brawl.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Everyone likes the new kid on the block until she becomes the neighborhood *****. Then they get tired and move on.

It's nice to see we still have such a dedicated community to the game.
but the old **** of the neighborhood is already dead so who cares?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I said *****, not ****. ****ing god****it.

Hold up - Yo brawl SO DUMN, it think a quarterback is a refund.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I said *****, not ****. ****ing god****it.

Hold up - Yo brawl SO DUMN, it think a quarterback is a refund.
i know u said *****, but im calling yall ****, like the thing that comes out a person ***, or used as an adjective in the sentence" i had a ****ty day" or back in the old days, when someone likes " i need to go to the ****ter." ****. not *****. because if i wanted to say ***** instead of ****, u would have seen 5 blanks rather than 4. *****=5 ****=4 yall some ****. and some *****es

i win.

-so villainous

Top Bottom