• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lmao. I'm watching Ganon and Samus run the **** train on fox and falco. I just saw an offstage fair knock fox right into samus dair. It was so fast that they hit virtually at the same time. lol another 4 stock.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Kadaj is a funny guy.

I play Brawl in free for all with items on high, all stages. Shit's fun as hell.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kadaj is a funny guy.

I play Brawl in free for all with items on high, all stages. Shit's fun as hell.
I'm flattered when I notice the number of doors that open when such settings are placed.

lol thats true XD

inb4 toasty namesearches
I feel like saying BANKS to draw more attention. Hmmm . . . . Mission accomplished, somewhat.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Kadaj would you drive to Greensboro to teach me the ways of Brawl? D:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
@ behr. wtf u never ask me for help. but its cool, ill just kill u in yo sleep.

@twitch, i had heard ali was getting back into brawl for a few months now. dont know if kadaj was trolling, but i really did hear he was planning to comeback some time ago.
@ kadaj- phoot did play brawl and he had a sick zero suit, but he dosent play anymore on a count of the mgay. im sad to say i have attributed to this homoness

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
@ kadaj- phoot did play brawl and he had a sick zero suit, but he dosent play anymore on a count of the mgay. im sad to say i have attributed to this homoness
Actually, it's just because Brawl is a ****ty game. B+ isn't much better, but at least I can combo some bnubs.

Also, this is the best video of a Samus I have ever seen. Hands down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G03JwDTVvdY

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
please dont tell u've turn'd to a melee elitest. if u think brawl is a bad game and its YOUR opinion thats fine, but dont get brainwashed by the mnubs

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please vote here on the flyer contest.

I want you to vote for me, but vote for who you think done theirs right. The MLG one done by Tero shows the simplicity in design that I was aiming for, and due to MLG, he's taking the lead.

:(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Zio i didnt see ur flyer, but i voted for u anyway. where is ur flyer?

edit: lul i just scrolled down and saw it. good wrk man

edit2: i luv how mk is the center of most of the flyers. when will people learn that mk isnt that good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The last one. I think they were listed alphabetically.

EDIT - You'll realize how good mk is when he gets banned

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Zio i didnt see ur flyer, but i voted for u anyway. where is ur flyer?

edit: lul i just scrolled down and saw it. good wrk man

edit2: i luv how mk is the center of most of the flyers. when will people learn that mk isnt that good.
You mean most people who play MK aren't good. MK himself is amazing.

BEHR

Smash Hero
@ behr. wtf u never ask me for help. but its cool, ill just kill u in yo sleep.

@twitch, i had heard ali was getting back into brawl for a few months now. dont know if kadaj was trolling, but i really did hear he was planning to comeback some time ago.
Drive to greensboro? D:

Top Bottom