• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
keith, theres not many smashers that I legitimately hate, but you're one of them.
make sure to let me know it the next time there's a tourney. who are u anyway? how do u know my real name? i dont even think i've ever met u.
Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Oh why can't we be friends?

And Villain, even I knew your name. It's been said on here tons of times. Just pointing that out.

:link:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
cmon dudes, he's just trollin', hence my obv "yeah" answer.
we jus trollin each other

in the butt

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man, I don't know where Keith was when I yelled "**** BRAWL" at last HERB, but I did it.

And no one turned there heads (right way to respond to tha troll).

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PP has to have put more than me and Keith on his ignore list. He responding to posts from forever ago.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yes dorsey, i was playing around. im glad u realized it. sorry if my other post confused people.

edit: ocean, sorry u feel that way man, im done with the whole brawl melee thing anyway. i dont care anymore, im like brawls only defender here in NC anyway. i will still play my game, yall can still play ur game, we dont have to associate with each other. kinda sucks though, i thought for sure some of yall were chill people.
good.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
pp dosemt like trolls online. but hes the biggest troll irl. he will **** someone at melee and be like, u did a good job man. i've seen this. and the first time i met him he was playing some scrub in brawl, and the scrub was like meat riding him, and pp was like "im not that good at this game." knowing he was our best. What a ****in troll. but he's a smart troll because he keeps it on the low. i learned all my moves from him.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
pp dosemt like trolls online. but hes the biggest troll irl. he will **** someone at melee and be like, u did a good job man. i've seen this. and the first time i met him he was playing some scrub in brawl, and the scrub was like meat riding him, and he was like "im not that good at this game." knowing he was our best. What a ****in troll. but he's a smart troll because he keeps it on the low. i learned all my moves from him.
This is true. I sucked when I played him and he told me I was (get this), "pretty good."
Hahahahahaha

excuse me while I go cry :p

And this is my attempt to get into Oceans sig:
Ocean, you're too amazing bro!

:p

:link:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Keith you just have to learn to ignore people that hate on brawl. Most of them just don't understand.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Man . . . What the hell do I do when I play against Link? Good god, I got tortured, I never played him before. :(

Also, I tried to play a little Falco today. I was short hoppin, I know, but, like, do I gotta super short hop to get those lasers out right, or am I timing it wrong? When I played him, it felt like I released some heavy weight from playing Marth. I had too much freedom, I was flying all over the place, I couldn't handle it. :laugh:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah **** it. lol

im done. I like Dj. Ace is cool and so is lozr, the other nc melee people i really dont need to get to know.

edit: lol dj we can still have our mm.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rag implying I could be understood. That's like trying to understand quantum physics.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Definitely not. I need you to humble me.

But my main point is: KK you ****. Noooo sugar coating.

You just gotta remember the quote by lumpycpu. =p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
were u beating him? and he raged quit? i seem to be the only NC brawler who dosent know this guy so i dont know what hes like.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
no it was like the first match i won lol. we were just doing joke matches

i think he's just being a lamer

because he's lame

Top Bottom