• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*CT*

Smash Lord
I take classes at ncsu too. I might play some.

I was supposed to quit this game. >_>
I found out after trying to "quit" a few times that its impossible.

It's like saying, "Your not my friend anymore." and I could never say that to any of my bro's in NC and smash OoS.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lmao John, you are outta control.

Sub: Welcome to Raleigh. Most the time when there are fests lately people play at my place. Just get my info from the OP and hit me up if you want to come play sometime.

Also, what's your name and where in Raleigh are you moving to?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Sweet. I will mos def be attending.

Do you guys have smash weeklies? I'd like to join this weekend; I main booZer (I.e. falco(n))

:phone:
added your info to the OP, welcome to the family.

we don't have officially weekly events, but people usually meet up once a week.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Hold on, guys. You're forgetting an important question.

Do you play Melee or Brawl?

I'm guessing Melee based on the signature and that join date. DAMN dude. And I thought I didn't post a lot.

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
Lol, melee all the way. And I just have a thing for Bowser, but I main Falco(n). I was originally from Gville with rockcrock and harriettheguy. I'm moving in tonight and I'll be close to campus.

I'm really itching for some matches.

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oho. i'll have you comparing my ganon to rockcrocks then.

it's fairly certain that you'll find his better overall, but mine has some interesting style. you'll find out when you play me soon enough.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I will likely be inelligible to play this weekend due to my best friend Mike being in town. We may be down to hang out and MAYBE play later at some point, but I try not to subject him to watching.

Though he does play GG, BB and assorted other fighters pretty well. >_>

Top Bottom