• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Anyone in greensboro come play brawl/melee with me

im super bored maybe get good at those games someone to play with.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ah ok, for some reason I thought you were a senior; finishing this semester....maybe its the beard.
Beards always make people look older. When I was 16, I was often being mistaken for teachers at school, or 30 year olds when I wasn't at school.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I really want to play him again. :[ Our Falcon dittos are the craziest I've ever played. haha

For the record, despite whatever johns I might have had, I played Cam last week and he was looking pretty sharp. Most matches were close but he won the majority; seemed like Apex leveled him up some. Definitely shook me out of my not practicing Melee slump I've been in lately. Losing is so useful sometimes.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in greensboro come play brawl/melee with me

im super bored maybe get good at those games someone to play with.
I'd be down to play some time. Schedule's a little busy lately, so I might need a couple days notice. But it'd be cool to play more. =D

Same for any one else in Greensboro too actually.

if/when I go to uncg in the fall
Neat. If you do, hopefully we'll be able to play.

You still able to Smash? Pm or text me your schedule or something.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
mike do you have a car or any sort of transportation that could get you to raleigh?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol behr u still like a 6 yrs old b****

wtf u expect, when u come back to smash n****z be rushin' over to behr's house or some **** with full sets and edible lube for suckin ur d***?

n**** aint no body givin a f*** ab ur bull**** ***...looooooooooooooooool

EDIT:
i got CRTs tho
bjelly

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol behr u still like a 6 yrs old b****

wtf u expect, when u come back to smash n****z be rushin' over to behr's house or some **** with full sets and edible lube for suckin ur d***?

n**** aint no body givin a f*** ab ur bull**** ***...looooooooooooooooool

EDIT:
i got CRTs tho
bjelly
cam why are you so angry?

this will cheer you up okay

i love you and i care for you you dont need to do what you keep doing

i know about how you ****ed your sister and came in her mouth I was there with mike its okay cam

its okay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvlNy8CdlIY&feature=related

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey behr, i'll prolly be hittin you up soon. my number is still 336-686-7961.

ashley got a job, so i'll probably be extra bored at random moments throughout the week in the future lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
2 things.

1, i don't think behr can really get places, unless something has changed.

2, even if he could, you sure as heck didn't specify where the heck that'd be taking place lol. i guess if he expressed interest, you could notify him, but yeah. i just thought that was funny.

carry on.

Top Bottom