• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*CT*

Smash Lord
So guys, I had a dream that had PP and Snap in it.....and I tried to play melee with Kevin but he wanted to play another random fighting game, Twitch was also there too....which is weird since I've only met him once xP

Mahone

Smash Champion
I had a dream where kevin was shoving fries down mow's throat while he jerked kevin off... in the middle of this kevin realized his laser game was fundementally off... He then fixed this problem and was finally able to take a game off javi and only lose 1-2

:phone:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I had a dream where kevin was shoving fries down mow's throat while he jerked kevin off... in the middle of this kevin realized his laser game was fundementally off... He then fixed this problem and was able to finally take a game of javi and only lose 1-2

sounds like an episode of MELEE STATE OF THE GAME

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I had a dream where kevin was shoving fries down mow's throat while he jerked kevin off... in the middle of this kevin realized his laser game was fundementally off... He then fixed this problem and was finally able to take a game off javi and only lose 1-2

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry for whatever salt you may be goin through man I really am LOOOOOLLLLL

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo, any major co: brawl/melee tournaments coming up after March 31st in the NC land.

Might be coming up to visit family and burn some trees, would like to coordinate smash around it :)

Edit: Still sad I'm not an honorary catfish on the list :(

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Youre more then just honorary in my heart rob.

Come to NC and we will play all the smash, smoke all the greens and listen to all the new found glory.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
"KeeeeEEEvviiiiin, Mow said stuff about stuff and he's been clueless for yeeeeaaarrsssss."

"KeeeEEEvvviiinnn, if Dave hates everyone I hate, and I hate Dave, would he hate himself?"

Top Bottom