• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Hey guys, this weekend I have no way to leave the house and want to do stuff.
So people can either like come over or pick me up and go somewhere? Would be sick

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Nah, everyone in NC is dog or bird.

I blame Kevin Nanney. Fdatguy. I hope he wins Genesis.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rofl I don't.

Anyway, I was thinking about writing up some stuff about my Genesis experience for you guys(smash and non-smash stuff together as they come), but I didn't know if it'd be better to do that here or maybe just talk at Karn's. I feel kinda bad since I emo'd/sick'd and didn't respond to/text/call anyone so I should at least do something like that since you guys supported me so well. =)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Myrtle Beach is super north eastern South Carolina.

Asheville is super west NC, past Hickory and Charlotte.

So no.

Kevin: Sucks you got so sick and then (understandably) demoralized. It's a lot of pressure even at 100% doing what you were expected to do, so I definitely feel for you. The fact that you still managed to get 7th at a national on WC is kind of insane.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Myrtle Beach is super north eastern South Carolina.

Asheville is super west NC, past Hickory and Charlotte.

So no.

Kevin: Sucks you got so sick and then (understandably) demoralized. It's a lot of pressure even at 100% doing what you were expected to do, so I definitely feel for you. The fact that you still managed to get 7th at a national on WC is kind of insane.
I was like I GOT 7TH NO WAY when I found out. XD Sooo happy lmao because I was thinking barely making brackets or something like 17th would be the best I could get.

Thanks for the support guys. <3333 It really means(and meant) a lot.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Ya know, I've never used my vacation hours.

I should just start using them to go to tournaments. In fact, Imma do that for G6.

And Apex if I'm still working at Target (although I'd like not to be).

Top Bottom