• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Im def going to apex, gotta see my family... are we gonna try to organize the carpool thing early and figure out who all is going from the state?
side not: im super salty that there is a new marvel comin out and I have to relearn the game when the first version was out for less than 6 months and my whole team was nerfed

:phone:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Capcom knew they could get away with it.

in other news, you can xfactor in the air now? CARAAAAAAZEH

i wonder what they did with arthur. yo sneak, are there any hands-on impressions on UMvC3 out there?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i very much intend on being at Apex 2011 as well

ultimate mvc3 is a decently high possibility for me, but i don't know what kinda other games i'll be playing once 3SO comes out.... i'm pretty sure that's gonna be my game for a WHILE

and melee of course lol

EDIT: <33 PLURteezy

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
at the end of the day, it came down to you wording things very poorly in a very derogatory manner. which is strange because you're a very intelligent man and you also love to talk.

Either way, people will play how they want to play

either way, good stuff. very good combo theory

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
at the end of the day, it came down to you wording things very poorly in a very derogatory manner. which is strange because you're a very intelligent man and you also love to talk.

Either way, people will play how they want to play

either way, good stuff. very good combo theory
What's more strange is why you have to phrase your comment (read it like you didn't know the situation and see how purely negative it sounds) as if I didn't spend half an hour explaining why that happens. You say this as if you guys didn't comprehend and that understanding wasn't reached, when the exact opposite is true. Why even bring that up out of context? It just makes me look like an ***. Your compliment about theory at the end just sounds like you're padding the negativity by saying "oh yeah, and good stuff etc"

I know you don't mean it that way but most of your replies to my posts come across like this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as someone who knows the situation, lol. The first hour was a wholly unenjoyable sequence of events. He brought it up out of context because I brought the up b's out of context. If you gon be mad, be mad at me, son. You now what plur means, and that's all that matters.

conditioneddddddd

walllllllssssss

fair baby.

fair

fair

dairfairuair.

Top Bottom