• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Hank hill makes every post legit... there for dorsey is auto right about everything. I wish I sold propane and propane accessories. Only then will you be the master of dorfs

:phone:

Priestess

Smash Cadet
So. . .
Who would want Alex DeLarge as a God? No classical music can be played. Its cool if you hate classical music, but what if you have friends that like classical music?

And that language. . . I wouldnt be able to take a church service in that language seriously.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
Aye, so I'm gonna be in the chapel hill area next week. Starting on Sunday, I think. I'm supposed to be busy from 9 am to 9 pm, every week day, but I get 2 hour meal breaks.

Anybody wanna chill/smash on the weekends or (if you live in Chapel hill) during the breaks?
My peach needs practice. :peach: *wink*

edit: for serious, though.
I can be in durham too.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Top Bottom