• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
My mom has told me I should watch it on several occasions. Maybe I should...
Last night I just rewatched ACWO (movie) for the first time since I was 13. All I have to say is your mom must be the coolest lady ever if she says you should watch it. Maybe she's into ****.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305656

Full Sail is a good school, my cousin graduated from there and he travels the world with Disney/Aerosmith to name the big names doing lights and sound.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Just about all of the characters are just way too good in their own ways. I've only watched S1 so far, because I bought the DVD set the other day.

Only character I don't really care for is Scorponok, because he's such a ***** all the goddamn time and I want to punch him.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I made Chris watch The Original Transformers movie on Sunday.

His proveribial hat was blown off, as well as his braids, scalp, skull, and brains.

Nonstop epic. Optimus Prime is Captain Falcon, you just don't even know.

lord karn

Smash Master
Beast wars is where it is at. By far the coolest transformers series ever. And the action figures were like the best toys ever made.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Beast wars is where it is at. By far the coolest transformers series ever. And the action figures were like the best toys ever made.
I dunno about the toys.

Actually the original dinobot line was baller as hell. But lately I've really been digging the recent generation. All in all they just seem more detailed. I just wish I'd gotten Leader Class Optimus when I had the chance. That guy was the ****.

lord karn

Smash Master
I dunno about the toys.

Actually the original dinobot line was baller as hell. But lately I've really been digging the recent generation. All in all they just seem more detailed. I just wish I'd gotten Leader Class Optimus when I had the chance. That guy was the ****.
Dude. The beastwars x generation or whatever they were called were the bomb. Dragon form megatron. That is all.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My friend Scotty is one of the biggest Transformers toy collectors in this part of the country. I know that sounds lame but like...

His room is ceiling to floor with some of the coolest figures I've seen. He could sell his shelves/boxes of stuff for probably around 15K easy. I cannot stress how crazy this room looks.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm just saying, not many toys can top dragon form megatron. I mean, I was pretty ****ing spoiled when I was little, and that toy sticks out among the best. Megatron and the Rancor.

Top Bottom